BUZZED CLIKICKING????

ras1954

JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY MM"ers GET ON HER WHEN THERE ABOUT HALF BUZZED AND START CLICKING ABOUT SH%T THAT DOESNT MAKE A LICK OF SENSE...RAS..............

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????answeryourquestion??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

HaHa!! LOL, Bob....don't spill any beers on your computer. :)

Steve
Derkha derkha Muhammed jihad hakha sherpha sherpha abakhala- Gary of Team America World Police

HEY STEVE, DIDNT TAKE LONG TO GET A RESPONSE FROM THIS CRAP,YEA HAD A FEW BEER'S YOU NEED TO GET TO LOS ALAMOS AT THE UNION HOTEL AND CHECK OUT THE TALENT THERE...BOB..

"JUST CURIOUS HOW MANY MM"ers GET ON HER WHEN THERE ABOUT HALF BUZZED AND START CLICKING "

What's "clicking". I've been on her when both of us were half buzzed, she was half buzzed, I was buzzed but not sure about the clicking part. Unless the "c" was a typo. ;-)

LOL NVB

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

I'm so drink. . . . . Your a duck!

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom