boys youth cow elk hunt

vinihunt

9637elijahcow2013.jpg

5452prouddad.jpg

3256zachcow2013.jpg

4425zacharycow2013.jpg

9123fullmeat.jpg

boys had a great hunting trip!

Great job! We saw elk every day but my little guy couldn't get a shot. He learned a bunch and I learned how hard hunting with kids is. We had a great time and hopefully he will grow a little by next time. I saw 2 HUGE for area bulls. Glad you guys got it done!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-12-13 AT 08:20PM (MST)[p]Congrats Vinny to you and your Boys!!!!! Those are some Awesome Pictures. This is what hunting is all about!!!!!!

Hunting1...was that your pop up trailer off on forest 133 just next to cattle guard before enter the wilderness??

tried to look for you but find you guys...yeah We saw few big bulls for that unit too...we were just 80 yards from 6 nicest bulls all are 6x6's...there are many raghorns and lots of cows...the boys had great time watching the elk herds drinking pond..before continue hunting and killed 2 cows...

everyone..thanks for the comments..the boys are excited..the boys drew 3rd choice...so hopefully next year bull hunt...

vinihunt

>Hunting1...was that your pop up trailer
>off on forest 133 just
>next to cattle guard before
>enter the wilderness??
>
>tried to look for you but
>find you guys...yeah We saw
>few big bulls for that
>unit too...we were just 80
>yards from 6 nicest bulls
>all are 6x6's...there are many
>raghorns and lots of cows...the
>boys had great time watching
>the elk herds drinking pond..before
>continue hunting and killed 2
>cows...
>
>everyone..thanks for the comments..the boys are
>excited..the boys drew 3rd choice...so
>hopefully next year bull hunt...
>
>
>vinihunt

Hey Vinni, yep that was me! Sorry I missed you. My son learned a ton and so did I or how hard it is stalking elk with a 12-year old, having him shoulder his rifle with big coats, etc. looks like you guys were near Laguna Seca or NW of San Antonio? That is where we saw the antelope and big bulls. You guys have meat now! Congrats again! I'll catch you on the next one!

Larry

Hey Vini congrats to you and your boys. We are headed to 52 this weekend for my dad's cow hunt. Do you think the elk are still high or should we stick to the lower areas? Thanks

hunt between Lucero Lake and Deny Peak...

We didn't go high...we stayed low and and we saw a herd off SA Mountain on lower too...

also saw some herds Red Hill...

vinihunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom