Book Cliffs Muzzy Recap

freedomrocks

First of all i want to thank all that responded to my post before the opener . I also had several PMs that were very informative, Thank you , Thats what makes this site work . Keep up the good work Founder! With the info i recieved from here, OnX maps, and yes some old fashion paper maps i felt i had a good idea what to expect on the area, average size of bucks, hunting pressure, terrain and roads. And areas to stay away from this early in the season, I was only able to scout for 2 days, way to short but thats all i had. In 2 mornings and 2 evenings i glassed up around 40 bucks most in groups of 2 to 5 bucks, lots of small to Medium 3 and 4 point bucks. Nothing that i would call mature. O well still awesome country, Long story short i never found the one that would go on the wall, i ended up with a nice 4x4 with eye gaurds. I was lucky to get a tag and enjoy a new area chasing mulies. It dont get any better!!!!!

If i new how post a pic i would, its prolly easy just never done. Anyone wanna walk me through it
When you go to reply to this thread you will see an icon on the top of the text box. Looks like a mountain with a sun in the left corner. Click that, it will say drop image or click, click it, then click photo library, select the photo, wait for it to upload, hit post. That’s how it is for me on a iPhone at least😂

On The Left Bottom Of Your Page After You Click On reply Do You See The Little Box Where It Says Attatch Files?

Click On It And You Should Be Able To Post Pics Out Of You Picture Library!

IMG_4174.png

Big congrats buddy! Never easy going into a new unit. Glad you got a bunch of help and you came away feeling great about the hunt! Take care my friend!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom