BOOBIES AND WIZZY!!!

rugarm77

I would like to congratulate Wizz on becoming our newest member to the Clubhouse! After several years all of his ?Hard Work? has paid off.

The specifics on what is required stay among the members so I can't elaborate on what happened or what he went through. The only thing I will say is the scores he achieved are higher than any other member earning him the purple flower patch to be worn at meetings.

Wizz on behalf of everyone here at the CH, we welcome you! Once again congratulations, YOU SURE EARNED YOUR STATUS!!

Below are some of the latest pictures taken by Wizz. For those of you who have wondered what the hell the CH is, now ya know.

4592ch.jpg

4694ch2.jpg

Thank God somebody found you. Bruce, your room mate, and your guys' Shitzu were getting worried. The amount of time you spent at the clubhouse, I'm sure your eyesight hasn't returned yet. I understand if you're embarrassed about needing to run away from your problems, but you have a support system here at MM as well as those from your weekly meetings with the WAG (Weiner Addiction Group). The important thing is that your safe now....in Bruces company. I know he won't let you get out of his grasp again....he cried for hours thinking you'd never return. As far as the blisters on your palms, I've heard aloe vera will soothe the burns and offer much comfort.

Those pics don't look familiar.....I've never seen that place....EVER!

M'Balz Es Hari

>ARE YOU PLICKS KIDDING ME????
>
>NOT ONE OF YOU CAN SAY
>CONGRATS, OR GOOD JOB WIZZ?
>
>
>JFP!!
>
>GEEZUS!!!

Ya!

Well!

He claims Ms Wisz was a Good Little Girl while He was on Vernon Last Fall too!

Matter a Fact!

She was I'll have to Admit!:D

The Dew I had for Breakfast wasn't Bad so I had one more for Dessert!:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom