BLAMM!

There's a time and place for that. Her comments about drag queens in schools just doesn't apply as this is a private site with public access, under guidelines.

Hey, "she" knew about them dredging Clear Lake and some of the local hang outs. Doubt SS would give 2 bits about that. That part of the country does have its underworld.

I Told her CLOTHES ON Only!

If I'd Of Known Women Do Exactly The Opposite Of What You Ask I'd Of Changed My Tactics When I Was Younger!

At Least It Wasn't Another PECKA Pic!

Nothing looked worn out to me. If you don't like it. Don't look. Plenty in campfire have nothing to do with hunting.
Oh I didn't mind. I even opened my eyes for the pictures. But I know how to use the internet and it has a LOT more to offer. You'll see someday...

For any of you that missed it I got a screen shot. This is her. Treed thinks she’s pretty hot stuff

IMG_0271.jpeg

Awe come on..treedagain said they looked great on dial up.
Founder musta slept in a little too late though, some things you just can’t un-see. I like a good pair as much as the next guy but my gawd, those things would scare a freight train down a dirt road.

All this talk not a single screen shot to send via dm?

I'm a little scared to ask. After 30 years my wife will still point out boobs or a pretty lady.

Problem is about 80% of the time she's f-ing with me and gets a huge laugh out of my reaction.

Every so often I see a nice set, or pretty woman, which she does to set me up for the next 20 or so eye burners.

Not sure I'd trust most of you

All this talk not a single screen shot to send via dm?
Was You Not Paying Attention Again Last Night?

I'm a little scared to ask. After 30 years my wife will still point out boobs or a pretty lady.
She Knows You're Checkin Them Out!
Problem is about 80% of the time she's f-ing with me and gets a huge laugh out of my reaction.
Ya,We Know The Feeling!
Every so often I see a nice set, or pretty woman, which she does to set me up for the next 20 or so eye burners.
Shoulda Been Payin Attention Last Night Hossy!

Founder Told Her To Keep It Clean!

Somebody Asked If We Could See A Pic Of The Daughter!

I Said: Clothes On Only!

She Listens Just Like You Do!

Then BLAMMMMMMM!

A Pic Of The Daughter!

Not sure I'd trust most of you
You Think We're BS'ing You?

Check Your PM Here In A Bit!

Wow she,it,her,him or they sure had some of you riled up last night.
Even thanked some of you guys for sending dik pics 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah and then Hoss comes along trying to act all innocent..."oh, what was it, send me screenshots"....

Pretty sure hoss was one of the D pics...

Was You Not Paying Attention Again Last Night?

She Knows You're Checkin Them Out!

Ya,We Know The Feeling!

Shoulda Been Payin Attention Last Night Hossy!

Founder Told Her To Keep It Clean!

Somebody Asked If We Could See A Pic Of The Daughter!

I Said: Clothes On Only!

She Listens Just Like You Do!

Then BLAMMMMMMM!

A Pic Of The Daughter!

You Think We're BS'ing You?

Check Your PM Here In A Bit!
Bess did say clothed at one point so I have his back on this one.

Hopefully @Founder made that a life time ban. The kind of mother that will post naked explicit pictures of her child on the internet I’m sure has and has shared those same type of pictures of her child under age. Not the type of filth you want to see on here. Certainly not what I come here to see

Hopefully @Founder made that a life time ban. The kind of mother that will post naked explicit pictures of her child on the internet I’m sure has and has shared those same type of pictures of her child under age. Not the type of filth you want to see on here. Certainly not what I come here to see
Gotta agree. Normally I come to the campfire forum to see WHATEVER slips through the cracks of founders high tech, elite super filter, but posting your kid nude?

A gal came on the site last year, showed herbig boobs and was looking for an MM to hang with her and her husband . This offended some people. She just did it a year later , yesterday and Pickett got into it with her so she showed those big boobs again and invited all MM to her nude campground. I think Elkass is already out there showing them ax throwing and archery. I hear you wear a special leg guard for that activity. She puts a little humor in the site, ease up, one scroll through your grandkids tic toc will show a lot worse. I actually thought if we’re comparing Mule Deer to Boobs it’s a very heavy 220 typical

A gal came on the site last year, showed herbig boobs and was looking for an MM to hang with her and her husband . This offended some people. She just did it a year later , yesterday and Pickett got into it with her so she showed those big boobs again and invited all MM to her nude campground. I think Elkass is already out there showing them ax throwing and archery. I hear you wear a special leg guard for that activity. She puts a little humor in the site, ease up, one scroll through your grandkids tic toc will show a lot worse. I actually thought if we’re comparing Mule Deer to Boobs it’s a very heavy 220 typical
I thought we all agreed last time that a saggy old broomed off gal was a Class IV?

Ummm and the husband's weiner was posted to

You really want to see some T&A, watch Game of Thrones. Wife and I are down so we started binging it. 😋😋😋😋

You really want to see some T&A, watch Game of Thrones. Wife and I are down so we started binging it. 😋😋😋😋
There is definitely some shady business going on in that series ! When they chopped the guys whistle off …… I said I will watch no more !!!! 👀 WTF……… who comes up with that crap 🤮

You Can Open It When Ms Hossy Ain't Looking!

Don't Be F'N Around Like Niller Was Last Night & Get Caught GAWKING!

He tried telling Ms Niller:

It's A Hunting Site!

It's A Hunting Site!

I Promise!

That tiny little feller would have scared her off😉

I have a DM from Bess.

I'm actually scared to open it

Weill!

Founder Told her to Keep It Clean!

She Wanted To Know If We Wanted To See A Pic?

How Bout A Pic Of You Daughter?

Clothes On I Said!

Nobody Listens To Me As Per Usual!

I'd still Like To Know Which One Of You MM PLICKS It Is Playin With Us!:D

Can’t figure all the hate for that gal. For an older lady she’s built pretty nice.

Weill!

Founder Told her to Keep It Clean!

She Wanted To Know If We Wanted To See A Pic?

How Bout A Pic Of You Daughter?

Clothes On I Said!

Nobody Listens To Me As Per Usual!

I'd still Like To Know Which One Of You MM PLICKS It Is Playin With Us!:D
I requested clothes off, but thru pm of course.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom