Bison returns?

sandycreek12

It seems like I am hearing some chatter of lots of folks turning in their Book cliffs bison tags. I've got the cow hunt coming up on the 19th. Not sure if this bodes well for me or not? I've never paid much attention to tag returns but sounds like people are saying theyre all on the res and nothing in the roadless

I Haven't Talked To Anybody Yet This Year To Hear What It's Like This Year In The Roadless?

I Know It Was Tough Last Year!

Last Year There Was A Bunch Of Hunters That Never Seen Any Bison In The Roadless After The Archery Hunt!

Word Was The DWR Was Gonna Maybe Re-Issue Some Tags?

I Don't Know For Sure If They Did Or Not?

That's What they Always Say:

When Nobody Can Find Buffalo On The Roadless Unit They Say:

They're All On The REZ,Might Be True But It Cracks Me Up!

The Bookcliffs Bison Herd Has Been hit Hard In The Last 7-8 Years!

Is Your Permit For The Roadless?

It seems like I am hearing some chatter of lots of folks turning in their Book cliffs bison tags. I've got the cow hunt coming up on the 19th. Not sure if this bodes well for me or not? I've never paid much attention to tag returns but sounds like people are saying theyre all on the res and nothing in the roadless
Have you been out scouting? No reason to turn it back if you’re finding Buffalo….

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom