BEST WILDLIFE SILVERSMITH?

B

B_BOP_A_LU_LU

I'm looking for a Professional who makes Belt Buckles with Silver & My Elk Ivories?
I've already got one Belt Buckle with Ivories!
Got enough Ivories for Buckle number 2!
Anybody know of anybody or any websites?
Thanks!

God is Great!
Life is Good!
And People are Crazy!
I love not acting my age,
Damn I love my NASCAR race,
And Hell yes I love my Truck!

dave does all mine. rings. beltbuckels. key rings.ect pm for phone number.he lives in uintah basin..

Here is one from Pendleton, Or. www.zptsilversmiths.com/
He does all kinds of work, including buckles, tack, jewelry. I've never had anything made, so I can't give a testimonial. But he did all the work for the Pendleton Round Up's 100th year anniversary celebration.

Life is like riding bulls.
You're never truly ready ..... it just gets to be your turn.

I'm in the same boat trying to find a silversmith that does good work , and that I can trust . The last couple of years I have attended Cowboy Christmas in Vegas looking for a silversmith , but I have not been able to find what I have been looking for . This weekend I'm going to Heber for a Cowboy Poetry event , and there is a trade show that has some silversmiths listed as having booths . I'll keep my eyes open there .

LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-10 AT 00:38AM (MST)[p]Here is a couple of buckles made by Loren Yellowhair in Snowflake Arizona. He makes custom buckles for our organization and no two are the same.
You can kind of draw the design and he sends a couple of ideas back for you to work with. Doesn't take too long.

http://www.yellowhairbuckles.com/

4514life_member_buckle.jpg

5126member_belt_buckle.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom