best atv

C

creamofthecrop

i know everyone has there personal preference on everything and thats why there is so many makes and models of not just atvs but everything in the world. dont want to start any fights but i was just wondering what everyones personal preference is on atv's.
i have owned a lot from honda, yamaha, kawasaki, and polaris.
personal favorite is kawasaki brute force 750. love the power brakes and the way it handles. great for hunting, or just tearing it up on the trails. it is fun to ride wheelies on and i know all the old honda guys say you dont need that power on a 4x4. your absolutely right, but i sure think its a blast to have
2nd yamaha grizzly was a good one for me too i really like the looks and the high handle bars i love for a taller guy like myself.
hondas probably 3rd. my fourtrax i have owned for many years and that little 300 just keeps on running, i guess its good for the wife.
4th would be my polaris. never owned a sportsman because i dont like the slow throttle response and brakes, but i did buy a polaris scrambler 400 2 stroke for the ol lady at the sand dunes. it is uncomfortable for me to ride. i get cramps in my legs after 5 min maybe because i am 6'4", but it has a lot of power and does pretty good in the sand with out paddles.
oh yeah and my all time favorite is a dirtbike kx 500. fun fun fun and tears it up at the dunes.
lets hear your favorites and why?

My Yamaha Banshee at the dunes. Actually both of my banshees at the dunes. The duner and the hillshooter!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom