Bess' next truck

feddoc

Long Time Member

Clipped_image_20240719_185240.png

After a decade of listening to Bess squeal about "opportunists"only to find out he was hiding his DH tag, I'm guessing he's got a Nissan leaf or chev volt hidden in the garage behind the diesel

Not Only WRONG Again Hossy!

You're WRONG ALL THE F'N WAY!

Still Cracks Me Up You Think I've Been Hiding The DH PISSCUTTER Tag!

After a decade of listening to Bess squeal about "opportunists"only to find out he was hiding his DH tag, I'm guessing he's got a Nissan leaf or chev volt hidden in the garage behind the diesel

LMAO!

Says The Guy With A GUARAN-F'N-TEED OPPOR-F'N-TUNIST Tag!

There!

Fixed It For You!

I've known for as long as I can remember Vanilla posting here he had a lifetime tag. He's posted about it dozens if not hundreds of times.

I only found out about your DH from a DM. You never posted about it once, until I did.

Vanilla also readily admits he’s an opportunist and is okay with other being so as well.

Unlike the guy who claims online to not like opportunists, and then is one himself.

I Call BULLSSHHITTT!

I've Posted Over the Years That We Hunt With All Weapon Types!

It's Not A F'N Secret Hossy!

I Guess You Forgot About The Post Where I Found A Chainsaw While We Were Putting In DH Hours Cutting PJ's & I Tried Finding The Owner Of The Chainsaw Several Years Ago?

It Ain't Nothing Neat!

It Ain't Nothing SPECIAL Like You Think It Is!

I Hope You & Your Boys Do Find The Trophy Bucks But I Highly Doubt Them SPECIAL Tags GUARAN-F'N-TEE It!

I've known for as long as I can remember Vanilla posting here he had a lifetime tag. He's posted about it dozens if not hundreds of times.

I only found out about your DH from a DM. You never posted about it once, until I did.

And You Are WRONG As Well!

You Are The OPPOR-F'N-TUNIST SCREAMING For More Tags When You Already Have A GUARAN-F'N'TEED TROPHY PISSCUTTER Tag!

Vanilla also readily admits he’s an opportunist and is okay with other being so as well.

Unlike the guy who claims online to not like opportunists, and then is one himself.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom