Basin Buck

Hey Dry when you say Basin area duz that mean the Books or just the Basin Area? Helluva buck! Will you be hunting him with a Bow?

North of Hanna is where this buck is at. I will post a video of some of the bucks we seen down in the books this last weekend.

"north of hanna is where this buck is at"

So I take it that it is south of hanna? smile..

Here is another buck.

monsterhuntclips.com/view_video.php?viewkey=a8f591b52d302e718133

Dry
That is a bruiser buck! But Bobcatbess aint gonna believe that is a "basin buck" from the coveted NE region. :D

Flipping stud of a buck! Got to ask though-private or public?

Would love to see a lucky MM hang his tag on him.

Prism,

That is a cool buck! When you invitin' me deer hunting? Still waiting for the invitation buddy! ;-)

How about it. Has any body found him yet. You better hurry or I am going after him.

North of Hanna is all I am saying. Any more info than that and I am cutting my own throat.

COME ON LARYY CORNPEACH!!!

I WAS REALLY HOPEING FOR EXACT GPS COORDINATES!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

SWEAT DEER. HMMM SOUTH OF HANA.. BLND ST. SLOPE. SQUAW. ???? HMMM. TO LOW FOR BEAR WALLOW OR LAKE BASIN. LOOKS LIKE WEST FORK AS WELL. CANT CHASE THEM THIS YR BROKEN BACK SO DONT WORRY MUTCH. LOL THANX FOR THE VID.

There are still some amazing bucks up there , got this buck in the basin this week.

46d7839146929a33.jpg

Birdman that is a stud buck. Dont tell anyone the location or you will be screwed for the future.

Warcry I am smarter than to tell Daniel, Frank, Russel, or the other braves. They would for sure get him. Them boys are nuts.

Hey Drymountain. I heard a rumor that that big buck was hanging on the boarder of Redrock. It that true? Come on tell me...

HEY Larry Cornpeach!!!

I SENT YOU A PM LAST NIGHT!!!

YOU GET IT???

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS ALOT OF YOU HAVE HAD THIS IMAGE IN YOUR PEA BRAIN BUT DUE TO POOR SHOOTING TACTICS I'M STILL KICKIN!!!

HEY Birdman!!!

I'M SENDING YOU A PM TOO!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

WHY HAVENT YOU GUYS PUT THAT POOR PUPPY TO SLEEP YET?? WHATS UP? THE DANG HANA BOYS ARE GONA GET HIM.

HEY Larry!!!

CHECK YOUR PM'S!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Hey Drymountain
Tell me more about the bucks you seen in the books...I have a rifle tag in there this year...still waitin for that video...

The buck and his two buddies got shot yesterday, so you can stop looking now. Pictures will be posted later. 33"er 32"er and a 30"er.

HEY Larry!!!

I SENT YOU A PM!!!

469ff2b8110d7f4e.jpg

Lets see those pics!!

I have some pics that I think are the same deer as the one you posted video of in the Books.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom