Az Mulie hunt

Every thing I've heard about Hunter Weems has been very good. All of it from other guides or outfitters I know personally operating in some of the same areas for the same species. I've never met Hunter, but I have spoken with him on the phone when he was with A3 and he seemed like a genuine guy.

I've read some bad internet innuendo about A3, but my experience with A3 has been positive. They run a good organized camp with several LEO's doing the guiding.

To the OP... Like post #10 says. Depends on what units. Lots of guys specialize in certain areas.

Hey send me the negative BS on Hunter. I know him personally and he deserves to know what it is.
Thanks
Hes a good dude, had the opportunity to hunt with him on a combined guided hunt and he was nothing but respectful. Im sure hes already aware of he people that bag on him. Probably only from his relation with A3

Hes a good dude, had the opportunity to hunt with him on a combined guided hunt and he was nothing but respectful. Im sure hes already aware of he people that bag on him. Probably only from his relation with A3
Sulphur Springs Police and Hopkins County Sheriff’s Officers responded to a call of an unknown person pointing a handgun at individuals on the downtown square in Sulphur Springs. Law enforcement officers were advised with a description of the vehicle and that the driver was possibly traveling to Winnsboro. A County Deputy located the vehicle and made a traffic stop.

A strong odor of marijuana was coming from the inside of the vehicle. Both the driver and the passenger admitted smoking marijuana. When the deputy explained the reason for the stop regarding the handgun, the driver told him there was no weapon in the pickup. Both passenger and driver were asked to exit the vehicle for a pat down.

A probable cause search of the vehicle was conducted and a Ruger 9 MM handgun was found behind the passenger seat. Two loaded magazines were located under the center seat and a small black bag on the passenger side floorboard produced miscellaneous coins, jewelry, and electric scale. A small vial of a substance believed to be methamphetamine was also found.

Hunter Wayne Weems, 18, of Winnsboro gave a small amount of resistance but was placed in the patrol car and arrested. The passenger was released. Weems is in Hopkins County Jail Charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 1 under 1-gram, Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, No Driver’s License, Reckless Driving, and Unsafe Speed. His bond totals $17,000 from all charges.
I cant find the stuff about his "unethical" hunting on google again. It was something along the lines of using incorrect tags in different zones. The gist was he is an unethical/immoral person. But I have been swayed, I sent him an email and I am waiting to hear back, Thanks again

Sulphur Springs Police and Hopkins County Sheriff’s Officers responded to a call of an unknown person pointing a handgun at individuals on the downtown square in Sulphur Springs. Law enforcement officers were advised with a description of the vehicle and that the driver was possibly traveling to Winnsboro. A County Deputy located the vehicle and made a traffic stop.

A strong odor of marijuana was coming from the inside of the vehicle. Both the driver and the passenger admitted smoking marijuana. When the deputy explained the reason for the stop regarding the handgun, the driver told him there was no weapon in the pickup. Both passenger and driver were asked to exit the vehicle for a pat down.

A probable cause search of the vehicle was conducted and a Ruger 9 MM handgun was found behind the passenger seat. Two loaded magazines were located under the center seat and a small black bag on the passenger side floorboard produced miscellaneous coins, jewelry, and electric scale. A small vial of a substance believed to be methamphetamine was also found.

Hunter Wayne Weems, 18, of Winnsboro gave a small amount of resistance but was placed in the patrol car and arrested. The passenger was released. Weems is in Hopkins County Jail Charged with Possession of a Controlled Substance Penalty Group 1 under 1-gram, Unlawful Carrying of a Weapon, Possession of Drug Paraphernalia, No Driver’s License, Reckless Driving, and Unsafe Speed. His bond totals $17,000 from all charges.
I cant find the stuff about his "unethical" hunting on google again. It was something along the lines of using incorrect tags in different zones. The gist was he is an unethical/immoral person. But I have been swayed, I sent him an email and I am waiting to hear back, Thanks again
Pretty sure that isn't the same person

I guided with his dad many years ago, haven't met Hunter but I've talked with him several times and he's always been straightforward.
There was some negative talk about A3 but I've never heard anything bad or negative about Arizona Custom Hunts which Hunter owns.

Hunter's middle name is Allen according to the 10 seconds it took me to google search his name. Take that garbage down. I don't know Hunter but I'd be pissed if some moron on a hunting forum was trying to cause me to lose business just because they are incompetent and don't know how to use Google.

I've been in camp on the Kaibab with Hunter, I would not hesitate to hunt with him. I shot him a text to let him know about this post...I would be sending you a letter from my attorney JNRADD. Some people arent smart enough to look things up for themselves and when a guy is trying to build his name and reputation as an outfitter this is the crap that can lead a lot of people to believe something that isnt true which in turn can have a real impact.

do better and be better people!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom