Arizona 13A Rifle Strip Tag - guide recomendations?

skerzz

Turns out I was blessed and pulled a 13A rifle tag this November. I'm looking for referrals to experienced guides with proven track records that can help me fill this tag of a life time. Anyone have thoughts/recommendations? I'm nervous I'm a little late to the game -- I had been travling all month and assumed I hadn't been drawn so I never checked online, but was pleasantly surpised by the tag in the mail last night!

You never checked your draw results? As mentioned you are very late to the game, as most outfitters book within a day or two of results coming out. I'd still give it a try though and contact Clay Bundy Outfitters and see what he can do. I'd say he is the #1 outfitter there. If no luck try az custom hunts (Hunter weems). After that I'd check with shadow valley outfitters. Beyond that there's az strip guides, a3 outfitters, mossback az.

Trevor Davenport and Hunter Larson with Next Level Outfitters would be worth a call for sure if they’ve got a spot open. Great guys who will bust their a55 to find you a big buck.

Appreciate the input. Yes, unfortunately I never checked my draw results since I figured the tag was a very very long shot and well, life happened and I forgot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom