Area 51

MountainSqwabler

Very Active Member
Ya know, I've never seen much talk about it here. With a bunch of crazy old or well experienced guys in here, I'm wondering if anyone has any area 51 alien style stories? What do you think is going on at that base? Do you think they are attempting to make a shirt big enough to fit wiffy? Is that where elkass was made? How about other.....spooky stories?

A Guy Goes Huntin For 5 Minutes & People Start Talkin About You!:D

Ya know, I've never seen much talk about it here. With a bunch of crazy old or well experienced guys in here, I'm wondering if anyone has any area 51 alien style stories? What do you think is going on at that base? Do you think they are attempting to make a shirt big enough to fit wiffy? Is that where elkass was made? How about other.....spooky stories?

They shuttle the staff back and forth to Vegas. Every morning and evening the unmarked 737’s leave the unmarked hangar next to the executive terminal. They have a couple of them - red and white.

Kinda weird.

Hunted near area 51 many years ago, killed some halfway decent bucks really nice country. Seen some very interesting things in the sky flying around at night sitting around the campfire. A couple military guys came in camp checking us out. Couple days go by I ran into a guy from Vegas that was hunting I asked him what the deal was with the military guys and the strange $hit flying around his answer was don't ask any questions you might end up in a strait jacket and they will throw you in a bunker and nobody will see you again

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom