aoudad mount

vinihunt

I know everyone have seen this picture but my best sheep ever...(killed 7 sheeps) I still never get tired of look at it over over and over...wish I have a tag for barbary...been a while that I chase those awesome barbary's....

5897vince_2.jpg

9948caribou_009.jpg

vinihunt

I would never tire of looking at it either! I have not had a tag in the last 2 years and am really getting sad about that. I really do love hunting those things more than anything. I still don't have a big ram though, so next year when I draw you will have to guide me.

you killed several sheeps? looks like you killed several deers and caribous to. ever kill any elks? what do you do when you aren't hunting? do you stay home and run a trap line in your house and kill mices?

crap, your on my facebook page aren't you. Your gonna come to my house and kill me aren't you? bahahahahaha my last post still has me laughing. seriously though im with you. I can't even draw an f'ing tag. it really sucks!

I never get tired of looking at that beast either, but seriously Vini, after shooting a ram like that just as a matter of decency, you should spend all your time on coyotes until I've had a chance to catch up... ;-)

Awesome mount.

Very cool and wit all of us asking about how to hunt them very fitting! Still waiting for you to get back to me with your map, :)

Awsome!

Whopper ram. Makes me wonder if there are any of that caliber still out there now that there are a LOT of serious sheep hunters willing to hunt hard.

Here's my 28".

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom