ANY SPORTSMAN PERMIT PICS/STORIES???

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-18 AT 01:42PM (MST)[p]I know the Sportsman's desert sheep hunter eventually killed a nice ram, but I don't think he follows this forum. He did it DIY and he hunted plenty of days.

Interestingly enough his brother gave him the Sportsman's tag ticket as a birthday present and then his brother drew a Book Cliffs bison tag. He had never had much interest in hunting sheep before but he says that has changed!
I don't have permission to post pics so I won't.

I talked to a relative of the sportsman elk tag holder a week or so ago. Haven't seen anything worth shooting i guess.

52530236223269417887759683567682884024087005750n.jpg

>Here?s my sportsman?s tag filled... it
>was a long grueling season
>trying to fill it also...
>after many many attempts with
>different kinds of cheeses and
>peanut butter with no success..
> I finally was turned
>onto Smuckers Goober Grape, and
>the rest is history...
>hope you enjoy
>
>http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2017/921077db520af738e4eb79c9ccc3b06f1babd.jpeg

Tikka has the right idea. It's ALL hunting and we don't need the biggest on the mountain to be happy....although I'd guess that's a B&C mouse from what I've seen.

Zeke

#livelikezac

>Hey Tikka, you might want to
>consider a full body mount
>on a trophy like that!
> :D :D

Hey there 2Kool

I most definitely am doing a full body mount, but I'm having troubles finding a form large enough for the B&C mouse... I may just have modify one myself...;)

I should have taken a picture of the Boone and Crockett squirrel that I caught in my garage last fall so I could post it.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom