ANOTHER WADE!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

IMG_5898.jpeg

Nilla,

Who would be best for us to contact in regards to us all uniting and applying pressure to punish this guy and CWMU. With his status and position he clearly knew the rules and should be made an example of.

The bucks they were killing are clearly trophy bucks and should fall within the punishments set forth in that case.

Can you share them here (or privately) or tell me where I can find them?
Jeremy Chamberlain, Joshua Jennings, Braxton Heaton, Jared Steele, Andrew Heaton, and Forrest Barnard.

Wade also abused his power as a Kane County Commisioner and got his buddy / hunting guide Forrest Barnard the job as the Duck Creek Fire Chief that he isn't qualified for.

Hopefully Wade Heaton goes to jail.

So?

Are Them Heaton Boys Sons/Relatives?

Jeremy Chamberlain, Joshua Jennings, Braxton Heaton, Jared Steele, Andrew Heaton, and Forrest Barnard.

Wade also abused his power as a Kane County Commisioner and got his buddy / hunting guide Forrest Barnard the job as the Duck Creek Fire Chief that he isn't qualified for.

Nilla,

Who would be best for us to contact in regards to us all uniting and applying pressure to punish this guy and CWMU. With his status and position he clearly knew the rules and should be made an example of.

The bucks they were killing are clearly trophy bucks and should fall within the punishments set forth in that case.

If I wanted that then I would be writing the DWR Director, the CWMU Board/Committee, and the Wildlife Board.

Maybe even the governorā€™s office.

Nilla,

I put some pressure on the DWR to address the situation publicly on a Facebook post. It got quite a few likes from others who read it. Crickets from the DWR. And they are usually very fast to respond when you directly call them out in public on their posts.

It has since been removed by them.

Thank you. Why was that so hard?

Probably the most in depth article I have read on this matter.

Whatsapp messages between Defendant Wade Heaton and the hunting guides showed that they had relied on baiting prior to the ban and were concerned about the banā€™s effect on their clientsā€™ hunting success rate and the guidesā€™ time spent finding deer,ā€ court documents read.

I read a post on another forum about how much bait he was selling to the other Wade. Semi loads of apples and deer attractants.

These guys hadn't "guided" in years

Nilla,

Current pauns operator, This really should be addressed and they should remove the land from the pauns unit!

PaunsauguntSouthern27Robert Ott435-668-3066

pauns unit by-laws

PURPOSES AND OBJECTIVES

Purpose shall be to fulfill the responsibilities delegated and authorized by the State of Utah Big Game Board in 1989 with respect to landowner permits for the Paunsaugunt hunting unit, unit boundaries, seasonā€™s dates, eligibility requirements for landowner permits, application, distribution and collection, and a fair equitable distribution of authorized permits.

To seek redress for damages done by wildlife to private lands; to protect and increase the value of the Paunsaugunt hunting unit for trophy hunting; and promote good will between landowners and sportsmen.

To support the inherent right of all citizens to hunt, to purchase, possess, and to use legal weapons lawfully and further to encourage high standards of sportsmanship and a fair chase ethic.

To cooperate fully in the achievement of these objectives with all others having similar objectives.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom