ANOTHER WADE!!! HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

CHUM Pic.jpg

The Agitating Part For Me Is They Want Everybody-Else To OBEY The Rules Which I'm All For But Others Can Do As They DAMN Well Please!
Considering the long list of outfitters currently convicted of or facing felony charges, I'd say your comment misses the mark.

The alleged lawbreakers may feel they can do as they please, and did for a long time, but the hammer is finally coming down on them.

So HTF Did I Miss The Mark?

Considering the long list of outfitters currently convicted of or facing felony charges, I'd say your comment misses the mark.

The alleged lawbreakers may feel they can do as they please, and did for a long time, but the hammer is finally coming down on them.

Bessy, I don’t have answers for you, that’s why I haven’t given them to you. You’ve never heard me defend any of these clowns and certainly don’t see me going to bat for our Wildlife Board!

So you’re going to need to ask the clowns themselves why such clownish behavior.

This is absolutely embarrassing. If I see one person get on here and talk about “we need to stick together as hunters…blah blah blah” I may slap Bessy through the computer screen!

The Wades = clowns.

I think Brett Selman is a CWMU operator and he's on the WB right now.

If you're making money off wildlife, you shouldn't be making the rules.
For the first time we have a bunch of people on our wildlife board who don't make money off wildlife.

This year is the first time I've seen them make monumental stupid decisions. One after another. What's amazing is the antis know it and they are showing up like an army to the board meetings now and getting their way. Our hunting rules will match California within a decade.

You want a good even mix of all aspects of the outdoor industry on a wildlife board. Even outfitters.

Last edited:
How convenient to be on the WB and help pass a law on baiting, then turn around and bait on your private hunting oasis.

Being an owner and operator of a CWMU he should have never been on the WB in the first place.

He was pissed about it. After his vocal opposition before and after the ban, I ended up in an email war with him.

It was pretty obvious from his replies, which were numerous, he wasn't planning on changing anything.

Told me he makes way more as a county commissioner than off deer anyway.🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
For the first time we have a bunch of people on our wildlife board who don't make money off wildlife.

This year is the first time I've seen them make monumental stupid decisions. One after another. What's amazing is the antis know it and they are showing up like an army to the board meetings now and getting their way. Our hunting rules will Mach California within a decade.

You want a good even mix of all aspects of the outdoor industry on a wildlife board. Even outfitters.

"Our"?

And.

There are guys on this site that for whatever reason, don't mind saying uncomfortable things. Guys who get tips from other guys who because of jobs, or connections, can't say them, but know they need to be said.

@Bux n Dux called this a long while back. Not sure where he got his info from, but there were dudes who bashed on him at the time.

Seems like a few guys owe Bux if not a public apology, then at least recognition that he was right.

I plan on getting through hunting season. Then afterwards, I plan on putting heat on the DWR to clean up this outfitter and guide swamp. Not sure how yet, but much like WLH, this isn't Heaton's first run in with the law.

Until the State SHUTS DOWN one of these buisnesses, this will continue.

Alton CWMU, needs to be ended. His Privilege to profit off OUR wildlife ended.

Literally shooting deer eating out of a bucket. What a disgrace.

That trigger should benamed so he can face the ridicule he deserves.

We better hurry and circle the wagons boys, or the antis will come for us🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Last edited:
@Bux n Dux called this a long while back. Not sure where he got his info from, but there were dudes who bashed on him at the time.

Seems like a few guys owe Bux if not a public apology, then at least recognition that he was right.
I got friends in low places 😎

Something else completely unrelated just happened… it’s very juicy. I gotta get some more info before I make another “prediction” 😉

We need to stick together as hunters and push fake hunters off MM.

🤣🤣🤣
That would eliminate you from here, so im all for it. I doubt you could complete a “real” hunt as a “real” hunter if your life depended on it. You and masterbaiter Wade would probably be best buddies. Sitting over corn in a blind, waiting on pets to shoot. You guys could get a real awesome double dutch rudder sesh in! How presh!

That would eliminate you from here, so im all for it. I doubt you could complete a “real” hunt as a “real” hunter if your life depended on it. You and masterbaiter Wade would probably be best buddies. Sitting over corn in a blind, waiting on pets to shoot. You guys could get a real awesome double dutch rudder sesh in! How presh!
Why? I've killed a lot more giraffes than you have.

Why? I've killed a lot more giraffes than you have.
Trust me when I say this, that’s not any kind of bragging point. I’m more impressed with your staged packout pics where you carry the head of something 5 feet, from the carcass to the truck.

And I’m not surprised you have. Africa is for guys who can’t kill stuff. It’s like Texas 2.0!

For years I've been telling Tri we don't want Texas in Utah.

Then I read Heaton's shooting deer while they eat corn out of a bucket.

Is there anything more Texas than that?
Milli just showed up from his fake hunt to talk about things I'm not talking about.

For anyone from the DWR reading this, the public expects you to address this issue. You clowns keep hiding from this chit refusing to acknowledge this stuff. It’s a very bad look for you. And extremely embarrassing. We may also want to be willing to revisit any new policy changes and laws recently passed that this masterbaiter had a vote in. Definitely some ulterior motives in some of the decisions made… that now impact the entire general hunting populations, while some of these laws don’t impact the private land hunters.

He was pissed about it. After his vocal opposition before and after the ban, I ended up in an email war with him.

It was pretty obvious from his replies, which were numerous, he wasn't planning on changing anything.

Told me he makes way more as a county commissioner than off deer anyway.🤣🤣🤣

I knew he was opposing it at the beginning, then when he realized he was fighting a losing battle and after it was passed, he started to "support it" but of course he wasn't gonna play by the rules, why would he? They just shut down baiting and if he is the only one doing it, more for him right?

What does the Kane County council say about their lovely commissioner?
Probably the same thing Tri says about WLH, "he's a fine gentleman" 😂😆

I’m aware of my profile picture.

and your type was the intended audience when it was selected. You missed that point.

It’s so funny how he thought he had a total “gotcha” and didn’t even know he was the fiddle, not the fiddler.

Classic Tri! Thinks he’s the straw and will never learn he is the drink.

But there are bigger issues than playing with a fool today. This is a bigger deal than Wade Lemon because of the position of trust this offender was in at the time. If proven, there needs to be a clear message sent.

It’s so funny how he thought he had a total “gotcha” and didn’t even know he was the fiddle, not the fiddler.

Classic Tri! Thinks he’s the straw and will never learn he is the drink.

But there are bigger issues than playing with a fool today. This is a bigger deal than Wade Lemon because of the position of trust this offender was in at the time. If proven, there needs to be a clear message sent.
At least it seemed to get him to hit the mute button for the moment? I doubt the silence will be for long. Just long enough to let his incompetence be buried by a pile of other posts. Then he will be back.

What does the Kane County council say about their lovely commissioner?
Probably the same thing Tri says about WLH, "he's a fine gentleman" 😂😆
Some responses from the article on KSL

· 13 hours ago
I could understand this on public land or if they were baiting deer off public land onto their private land. Which maybe they have in the past when it wasn't illegal but this story shows no evidence of that. The Heaton's have owned this land for a very long time and these deer have eaten their fair share of farming products harvested by this same family. They are an amazing family and very loved in their community, these charges seem pretty harsh. This is coming from an individual that has hunted my whole life on public lands surrounding their hunting ranch. I really hope for the sake of him and his family he does get a plea deal and learns from the experience. I do not believe he should have a felony on his record. News articles like this destroy people's lives. Maybe let it play out in court before writing the next story on the subject. Innocent until proven guilty - let's remember.

· 2 hours ago
Wade is a good guy, I know him personally. In the area he hunts, the cover is so thick that the only option to hunt has been baiting, which was LEGAL until the narcissist in Paradise, Utah decided that everyone should only hunt in "his preferred style". I was wondering how Wade was going to cope, now I know. The DWR reversed decades long legal activities like, baiting, trail cameras, muzzle loader scopes, to pander to narcissists who want to portray a "Holier than thou" hunting ethos and the result is good people getting in trouble.

Wes

Some responses from the article on KSL

· 13 hours ago
I could understand this on public land or if they were baiting deer off public land onto their private land. Which maybe they have in the past when it wasn't illegal but this story shows no evidence of that. The Heaton's have owned this land for a very long time and these deer have eaten their fair share of farming products harvested by this same family. They are an amazing family and very loved in their community, these charges seem pretty harsh. This is coming from an individual that has hunted my whole life on public lands surrounding their hunting ranch. I really hope for the sake of him and his family he does get a plea deal and learns from the experience. I do not believe he should have a felony on his record. News articles like this destroy people's lives. Maybe let it play out in court before writing the next story on the subject. Innocent until proven guilty - let's remember.

· 2 hours ago
Wade is a good guy, I know him personally. In the area he hunts, the cover is so thick that the only option to hunt has been baiting, which was LEGAL until the narcissist in Paradise, Utah decided that everyone should only hunt in "his preferred style". I was wondering how Wade was going to cope, now I know. The DWR reversed decades long legal activities like, baiting, trail cameras, muzzle loader scopes, to pander to narcissists who want to portray a "Holier than thou" hunting ethos and the result is good people getting in trouble.

Wes
No one else in Utah has to deal with junipers and sage, only Wade, so therefore he deserves an exemption. After all the deer ate some hay, and the dozens and dozens of $40,000 deer tags he's sold barely cover that.

He's basically the kid Jesus and mother Teresa would have had.

I mean if Joe blow tosses out some salt, bail his ass, but don't you dare go after the guy who changed migration patterns with his apple piles.

How long until new members start showing up in support of wade?

Shirley needs to address it, ASAP.

He knew damn well when Wade quit, why he was.

We all get it was being investigated, so he couldn't comment then, but his statement at the time is assinine.

Second. Cox named him to the board, Cox needs to explain why he put a guy in that already had legal issues with the DWR in his past.

Why would I be an expert? I've never seen a deer eat out of a corn bucket in my life.

Exactly how much time do you spend imagining me?

Creepy

Your from the state of high fences, and corn cannons.

No one I know hunts behind a fence or over a corn cannon.

So you Texas boys are the experts.

Somehow I think about you in the morning while I'm taking a chit. Not sure why

Look at yall begging to make another thread about me.
More fake hunters faking outrage.

No hunting content just comment
You are being pretty stupid.
A guy that was in charge of passing hunting laws, gets charged with breaking the verry law he was part of getting passed.
A guy that has been a leader and strong voice in the western community of muley deer hunting, is charged for serious hunting violations.
A guy that is part owner and operator of one of the most famous CWMU in Utah, is charged with illegal activity on his CWMU. Having his guides lying to clients that paid upwards of 40K, and now some of them clients are probably at the least going to lose the buck they paid for.
I belive this topic is very much about HUNTING.
As far as your point there is no hunting talk taking place on this site anymore. I would beg to differ, you just chose to not recognize them.
If you want only what you consider as hunt talk then only visit them threads that suit your opinion.
That is what this "hunting site" is better than most other hunting sites (in my opinion) because we are allowed to have alot more flexibility to discuss most anything we can get a conversation going on. Other sites if you do not follow what the moderators deem suitable you will be deleted.

For anyone from the DWR reading this, the public expects you to address this issue. You clowns keep hiding from this chit refusing to acknowledge this stuff. It’s a very bad look for you. And extremely embarrassing. We may also want to be willing to revisit any new policy changes and laws recently passed that this masterbaiter had a vote in. Definitely some ulterior motives in some of the decisions made… that now impact the entire general hunting populations, while some of these laws don’t impact the private land hunters.

The one that stood out to me, was no general archery elk on the pauns when it switched to an open bull unit, he had some influence on the switch, so he could sell trespassing permits for the general elk hunt, he didn't care about archery tags cuz they ain't down there that time of year.
I do understand the point with LE archery deer hunters waiting so long then have to deal with the hoards of elk hunters, but this is the only LE deer unit in the state that does not have an archery elk hunt, but he said no COI so it must be true.

You are being pretty stupid.
A guy that was in charge of passing hunting laws, gets charged with breaking the verry law he was part of getting passed.
A guy that has been a leader and strong voice in the western community of muley deer hunting, is charged for serious hunting violations.
A guy that is part owner and operator of one of the most famous CWMU in Utah, is charged with illegal activity on his CWMU. Having his guides lying to clients that paid upwards of 40K, and now some of them clients are probably at the least going to lose the buck they paid for.
I belive this topic is very much about HUNTING.
As far as your point there is no hunting talk taking place on this site anymore. I would beg to differ, you just chose to not recognize them.
If you want only what you consider as hunt talk then only visit them threads that suit your opinion.
That is what this "hunting site" is better than most other hunting sites (in my opinion) because we are allowed to have alot more flexibility to discuss most anything we can get a conversation going on. Other sites if you do not follow what the moderators deem suitable you will be deleted.
Wow you wrote all that and it has nothing to do with anything I said.

I see all the "poaching" related offenses charged are misdemeanors. Maybe Bessy is on to something about our deer herds as "trophy" bucks under the code would be felony level offenses. I guess the Alton doesn't have "trophy" bucks anymore.

2nd degree felony pattern of unlawful activity, however...

What kind of charge is that? Is everyone who’s received more than 1 speeding ticket in their life guilty of that charge? That charge seems way far out there IMO.
Here you go!

COUNT 1: PATTERN OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY, a Second Degree Felony, in violation of §76-10-1603, in that on or between 8/1/2022 and 9/10/2023, in Kane County, the defendant, WADE RAYMOND HEATON, did:

(a) having received any proceeds derived, whether directly or indirectly, from a pattern of unlawful activity in which the defendant had participated as a principal, use or invest, directly or indirectly, any part of that income, or the proceeds of the income, or the proceeds derived from the investment or use of those proceeds, in the acquisition of any interest in, or the establishment or operation of, any enterprise;

(b) through a pattern of unlawful activity, acquire or maintain, directly or indirectly, any interest in or control of any enterprise;

(c) having been employed by or associated with any enterprise, conduct or participate, whether directly or indirectly, in the conduct of that enterprise's affairs through a pattern of unlawful activity; or

(d) conspire to violate any of the above provisions

There Might Already Be Some Issues With Bucks Being Taken This Year With The New Tricks!

Which Are Not New!

But Getting More Popular!

Doing a little reading, it looks like baiting wasn't the only problem here. Is thermal imagine frowned upon?

I wonder if there has been any connection with both Wade's?

Let's think about this.......WLH guides on Pauns, occasionally dealt with Alton CWMU and CCO to cooperate together getting the biggest bucks harvested for clients.

WLH magically and mysteriously gets away with numerous violations over the years, all while Heaton in on the WB.

Then suddenly Heaton resigned, total loss of power and now we are seeing WLH finally getting the stick.

Coincidence??

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom