another elk pic

vinihunt

Here are some pictures of my nephew who killed Nice big buck on Thanksgiving killed nice cow elk last friday on open day of youth hunt...my cousin also killed cow elk too on same weekend but don't know if his Dad (my Cousin) let me so ll wait...both first elk too...CONGRATS to the them!! I was with my another Nephew on same weekend.
398camp.jpg

3370noahcowelk.jpg

1195noahcow1.jpg

1446cow.jpg

now our hunts are over for the season...till Spring...my sons skunked on elk hunt in 6C (Weather sucks) but they are fine with it..they are looks foward for next year hunt....

vinihunt

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom