Another day, no grizzly fatalities

Uh oh:
IMG_1450.jpeg

Yes, even I could follow that blood trail. I could probably even find the bear. What happened there?
Bear dropped right there and didn’t move for 15 mins. We walked up to em and he jumped up and ran off into the bear condo (alders). 4 shots later and the world is a safer place 😂

Last edited:
I imagine there will be a run on candles in the coming years. It appears the grizzlies are saturating the Yellowstone area, and those young studs will continue to look for some ground of their own. Since most of the good bear food between there and the Bighorns is tied to humans, no rocket science is required to determine the results.

On another note- just read the latest CJ Box book- this could be a chapter right out of it!

Bear dropped right there and didn’t move for 15 mins. We walked up to em and he jumped up and ran off into the bear condo (alders). 4 shots later and the world is a safer place 😂
I thought it was something like that. A wounded Grizz in the alders would not be my favorite thing to do. Glad it turned out well.

I imagine there will be a run on candles in the coming years. It appears the grizzlies are saturating the Yellowstone area, and those young studs will continue to look for some ground of their own. Since most of the good bear food between there and the Bighorns is tied to humans, no rocket science is required to determine the results.

On another note- just read the latest CJ Box book- this could be a chapter right out of it!
Joe Pickett?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom