Ankle Gaiters?

DoeNob

What brands have you all used that you like other than Sitka, blew out a pair of those last weekend. I have gotten to wearing them everywhere to keep sand spurs and other nasty pokey things out of my shoes. REI has a bunch of them but they are all very loud colors.

I only have an old pair from REI I have used for years. Brand/name tags are to worn out to read. Interested in what you find, I would like to get another pair. Would like to figure out some kind of under the boot strap/string that can last.
IMG_8019.jpeg

IMG_8020.jpeg

I didn't believe in gaiters until I received a set for free from some sale special at GoHunt. Brand is Kenetrek. I was worried about the bottom strap getting eaten up during my archery hunts, but they're still going strong after 3 seasons.

The color is just your basic desert brown

Check out REI & Outdoor Research they both have some really well made short gaiters.. These 2 brands seem to hold up really well & fit great , of course the terrain they are used in will determine how long they last !!

Love these. I got 100s of miles in my first pair. Just ordered myself a lifetime supply.

I posted above that I use Kenetrek but couldn't remember the model name. Thank you for posting it!

You've gotta be kidding me, this price is stupid...as in stupid low. I am scoring a couple more before Midway wisens up. :D

The 9-12 Kenetrek gaiters are no longer available....only XL. I was going to buy a pair. I expected a $45 price tag so $14.99 was a huge shock.

Are you in Vegas or intend to visit soon? I bought two. You can have a pair if you'd like.
Ahhhh, that is very nice of you. I live on the coast and prob won't be heading through Vegas until I head to North Manti for my cow elk hunt. I have a pair but thought this was such a good deal, I'd buy one or two anyway to share with friends or family. You should give them to a kid in need or an old guy who won't spend the money on such frivolous hunting gear! You know how they are...my Dad is one. Thanks for the offer though. You are a good soul. Do you have too many Swaro's? LOL

Ahhhh, that is very nice of you. I live on the coast and prob won't be heading through Vegas until I head to North Manti for my cow elk hunt. I have a pair but thought this was such a good deal, I'd buy one or two anyway to share with friends or family. You should give them to a kid in need or an old guy who won't spend the money on such frivolous hunting gear! You know how they are...my Dad is one. Thanks for the offer though. You are a good soul. Do you have too many Swaro's? LOL
Haha! No worries, Brother. Good idea on giving a pair to a kid and yes, I do know a few who frown upon frivolous gear. :D

On the Swaro front, no, I am sadly not cursed with an abundance of them. Just my trusty 15x binos that I use for everything.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom