American Idol

WELL...I STILL WILL BET WITH ANY BODY WHO WANTS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE. I'M 11 OUT OF 13 ON PREDICTIONS, BUT THE NUMBERS TAKE UP ALOT OF TIME....I MISSED A MORNING TURKEY HUNT & QUIT DOING THE NUMBERS. MY WYOMING MOOSE TAG WAS COVERED BY BETTING ON AMER. IDOL....IS TIME CONSUMMING ....WAS FUN,,,,NOW I JUST GUESS.......AND HUNT MORE......YD.

Well, the problem as i see it, is if Dread locks or Syesha was more popular, got more votes. Plain to see that Syesha is the better singer but did she get enough votes for her talent verses cutie pie dimples there, you know he's going to get the young vote, who stunk up the place.

Castro, you're way overdue, hit the road!

joey

Yep, He's gone, Yee hawww! The three that's left, i believe are all going to be very famous. Seems that you don't HAVE to win Idol these days to make a living in the trade, these three are ALL winners in my book.

Problem is, somebody must go home. Take your pick, who's going home...who's for sure going to stay?

joey

I think that Syesha is going home after last night. Which is to bad because she is definatly MUCH BETTER to look at then either one of the Davids. I just think that she had the wrong songs last night.

Jeff

LAST EDITED ON May-14-08 AT 11:09PM (MST)[p]Well, No surprise this week. Syesha got voted out. That Girl is going to be Great! and so very easy to look at! yum!

David vs. David. The raspy rocker against the smooth ballad singer. Personally i think D.Cook is the more polished, the more marketable performer and that's why i think he should WIN IT ALL!

Both are great though and although there have been weeks where some contestants maybe got voted out unfairly or out of turn, the best two are certainly still here, left to battle it out, to see, to be, your next, American Idol!

joey

WELL....WHILE I DID GROW TO LIKE DAVID COOK ALOT, I JUST DID NOT THINK HE WAS IN THE SAME CLASS AS ARCHELETA IS. HOPE THEY BOTH HAVE GREAT FUTURES IN MUSIC/ BOTH SEEM LIKE GREAT KIDS. DONT KNOW WHO WILL WIN THE IDOL TITLE, BUT ARCHELETA WOULD BE MY PICK..... I THINK HE HAS A HIGHER RANGE THAT COOK HAS.....YD.

YukonDall, Gotta give you credit, you said " It's over" way back when it first started. I believe that you have changed you're mind a time or two but then i believe we all have. You're the Man!!

Archeleta was simply fantastic tonight. Whoever wins, David or David, they are both great and have a bright future.

Haven't heard from the Wizard since he got back from Mexico. Too much cervesa's? eh?

Upset, even though David Archeleta pulled together a very strong showing Tuesday night, the Fans spoke and David Cook took the crown. A voice that to me sounds like a cross between Bob Segar and Niel Diamond, Cook stands to have a very strong career in his own right. Congrats!!

ZZ Top & D.Cook, was that HOT or what?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom