Alleged Idaho Poacher

leecbirch

Please reach out to Twin Falls County Prosecutor and County Commissioners to tell them we are not Ok with this!! Thank you!!

This isn’t the first time, or the only helicopter that’s flying around. There’s another Black helicopter seen doing the same thing but nothing happened. This crap of letting anyone flying in helicopters chasing game is absurd. They can’t kill wolves because they are a sorry bunch hunters, so they let them go to the air and kill and chase everything

This isn’t the first time, or the only helicopter that’s flying around. There’s another Black helicopter seen doing the same thing but nothing happened. This crap of letting anyone flying in helicopters chasing game is absurd. They can’t kill wolves because they are a sorry bunch hunters, so they let them go to the air and kill and chase everything
I for sure have seen the black helicopter several times

Nothing wrong with land owner tags.
Most ranchers winter much of Idaho's herds.
The subject here is far from a land owner tag violation.

Buy 640 acres of land in your preferred zone.
Buy some Super Hunt tickets.
Keep Hammering.
It's America.

Did you stay up late watching Biden speak last night??
You seem grumpy.

Even if only half of the laundry list is true, this dude needs to be made an example of. Along with those who abetted him. Incredible he could be so brazen and think he could get away with all that.

Damn boys!
Please don’t send this thread off the rails with another one of your little squabbles.

A few years ago, there was a yellow helicopter in the same units buzzing around mid to late winter
landing all over the place, it’s just a guess but I kind of think they were picking up Sheds, whatever they were doing they had the deer and elk on the run.

I’m wondering if we could start some sort of online petition and if there’s enough signatures send that to the prosecutor, hopefully that would influence the prosecutor enough to fry this guy’s ass.
Otherwise, like what was posted above this ******* is going to end up with a slap on the hand and go right back out there doing the same sh!t.

I'd like more info on the live pronghorn.........maybe he didn't have ice and needed to keep it fresh???.....lol...what a CF....

Nothing wrong with land owner tags
This is actually exactly what’s wrong with them. This is the norm not the exception.

Again, people like to think “land owner” is ma and pa kettle. When really it’s these d bags and guys like the wilks brothers. I agree with @hawkbill it’s time these tags went back to the public, you know, the owners if the wild life. That or LAP tags stay on your 635 acres and don’t shoot out side the fence. Still though, this would continue to happen

Seriously! I had no idea for $25k you could have a Super Tag in Idaho. That's WAY cheaper than an auction tag
That will not be the case any longer as this attention of will get additional guys applying with this strategy.
he basically turned his odds into 50/50 (a little less)
And reduced everyone else’s odds at the same time.

Maybe he should refund everyone that purchased a supertag entry as part of restitution.

Along with a lifetime hunting ban in the US.
This wasn’t a once or twice- oops I F’d up and made a poor decision.
It’s a he’s been doing illegal and unethical stuff for years, and now it’s finally caught up.
Hopefully they make a example out of him.

They do need to cap the entries.

That will not be the case any longer as this attention of will get additional guys applying with this strategy.

Maybe he should refund everyone that purchased a supertag entry as part of restitution.

Along with a lifetime hunting ban in the US.
This wasn’t a once or twice- oops I F’d up and made a poor decision.
It’s a he’s been doing illegal and unethical stuff for years, and now it’s finally caught up.
Hopefully they make a example out of him.

They do need to cap the entries.
One of my first thoughts was that this is going to draw a lot of attention towards the super tags, and when people see that he got a deer, elk, antelope and moose tag for 150 K
There is probably going to be a lot more people throwing that kind of money at it.
The odds for those of us that buy 20 or 30 chances a year for each species just got a hell of a lot worse.

I hope they make an example out of him too. But they won’t, this dude just has too much money to fight it.
I doubt he will actually be charged with even one felony.

Hopefully enough people will put enough heat on the prosecutor so he wont get a cozy lil plea deal and all the other assholes pulling the same crap as ol Karl here might see there could be some consequences and scale it back a little.

But I doubt it, money usually gets folks like Karl an easy out.

Last edited:
Yep. Landowner tags been sold and bought for a long time in good ol Idaho. Most trespass fees in Idaho always come with a tag too. Good unit wide! Make em ranch only, plus a public hunter or two allowed on the private. If you live in Idaho write your Senator.

It’s been going on for a long time. Really no secret

So that makes them unqualified? It’s a post about poaching.

It’s unwarranted comments like this that gets people labeled TROLLS.
@Blindnonresident lives in a single wide trailer park on the Oregon side of the border. Thinks since he can see sage brush from the front deck it makes him a cowboy. Trolling all he’s got. Don’t take it from him

Ryan Callighan with the Meat Eater called the case corruption with good intent. Ryan doesn’t have a glue what’s been going on for years. This Fish and game knows other hunters in Helicopters have chased game in 45, 52, 54 44 and they have been turned in with no results. No animal should be chased ,by helicopters,snowmobiles or side by side vehicles. The Fish and game also knows all the players that have been in the Super Tag Pool, with several guys securing Super Tags 3 and 4 times in a row. Maybe it’s time for a change , you get one chance at a Super Tag only , or get rid of them and put them back in the general pool. The Fish and Game also knows that the Land owners have been selling there tags for many years, let alone all the tags they issue, depredation,x tag , A tag and B tag and it goes on to a 6 month journey in some units with never giving the animals a rest. Farmers run the Fish and Game , Farmers run the Fish and Game Commission, Farmers came up with these tags . We need to get a real Sportsman or two on the Commission and get rid of these tags, long seasons and absolutely no flying.

The sample size here was the very simple point.
The ones that know the least about LAP tags always have the most to say. Jealousy is a strong motivator and causes some to attack others.

The truth of the matter is it's the individuals that were the problem. They are the ones that broke the rules.

If the ranchers are being rewarded for feeding the wildlife all winter by receiving LAP tags then they SHOULD be able to do whatever they want with those tags including selling them to whoever to help offset their lost revenue.

If you have issues with the IDFG call your congressman or just whine about it on the internet.

About 35 years ago in Idaho, while elk hunting with a buddy we had spotted a herd of around 60 elk. Several 320 + bulls in the group, we did about a mile & 1/2 stalk to get around on them & get the wind right . Just as we are getting close to our spot to shoot from here comes a single engine plane & buzzes right over the herd. Then swings around & hits them a 2nd time, as they are milling around deciding which way to run, here comes the plane a 3rd time !! Well my buddy an ex Nam vet stands up with his 8mm Remington & commences to open fire on the dive bombing plane !!! The plane was only a couple hundred feet off the ground !! We do not know if he hit the plane but after his 2nd shot the plane pulled up from the herd & banked hard away as my buddy sent round # 3 their way !! That pilot and plane did not come back the rest of the day , I called the sheriff when I got home & Idaho F&G and reported the #s on the plane to them .. Never heard CRAP back from either of them I assumed it had to be someone working for or with F&G !!

About 35 years ago in Idaho, while elk hunting with a buddy we had spotted a herd of around 60 elk. Several 320 + bulls in the group, we did about a mile & 1/2 stalk to get around on them & get the wind right . Just as we are getting close to our spot to shoot from here comes a single engine plane & buzzes right over the herd. Then swings around & hits them a 2nd time, as they are milling around deciding which way to run, here comes the plane a 3rd time !! Well my buddy an ex Nam vet stands up with his 8mm Remington & commences to open fire on the dive bombing plane !!! The plane was only a couple hundred feet off the ground !! We do not know if he hit the plane but after his 2nd shot the plane pulled up from the herd & banked hard away as my buddy sent round # 3 their way !! That pilot and plane did not come back the rest of the day , I called the sheriff when I got home & Idaho F&G and reported the #s on the plane to them .. Never heard CRAP back from either of them I assumed it had to be someone working for or with F&G !!

Did you tell the sherif that your buddy shot at the plane? I can understand the frustration, but can’t condone shooting at the plane.

The ones that know the least about LAP tags always have the most to say. Jealousy is a strong motivator and causes some to attack others.

The truth of the matter is it's the individuals that were the problem. They are the ones that broke the rules.

If the ranchers are being rewarded for feeding the wildlife all winter by receiving LAP tags then they SHOULD be able to do whatever they want with those tags including selling them to whoever to help offset their lost revenue.

If you have issues with the IDFG call your congressman or just whine about it on the internet.
Big hat, no cattle. You’re not fooling anyone

I’m not going to argue about how the law should be written, but landowners that intentionally break the law by selling tags should be held accountable. If there is one thing that I hate it is laws that are not enforced or enforceable. It just gives bad actors an advantage over people that try to follow the law.

I’m right with gundog2.

Would be nice to debate points and not take personal shots so much. Always been a cranky site but the tone is probably why there is so much less interaction than there used to be.

Once you get where your headed in life you don't need to pretend and the saying is ALL hat no cattle there cul-de-sac queen.
Might be how they say it over in Oregon but I thought we were talking Idaho. Always been “big hat”

How’s the “back 40” doing in the rv park there Mr Dutton?

Not even that **** needs reworked. If you’re allowing access I’m all for it. If not, no soup for you hombre.

Call your daughter, find happiness, and please quit pretending you know anything about me.
It's gonna be a good year cruising the the new SXS.
Cheers!
Your selective virtue from post to post is entertaining. What was it you called me the queen of? Now that wouldn’t be pretending to know anything about me would it?

The irony is perfect!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom