Adults acting like kids

rugarm77

Tell me why a great thread has to turn into a pissing match on scores?

Tell me why people come on here just to argue and have a ##### measuring contest?

Why is is that hunters don't post photos of their kills?

I will tell ya why, because these threads turn from a positive ex to a pissing match!

Are we not all sportsman and hunters sharing the same passion? I love the Wyoming forum but it has become a joke lately in what seems to be an elementary playground. To those of you looking to pick a fight do it through PM. Most of us are sick of high jacked threads that contribute nothing.

Be for warned this name calling and neg posts will be deleted and you may find yourself banned.

>Tell me why a great thread
>has to turn into a
>pissing match on scores?
>
>Tell me why people come on
>here just to argue and
>have a ##### measuring contest?
>
>
>Why is is that hunters don't
>post photos of their kills?
>
>
>I will tell ya why, because
>these threads turn from a
>positive ex to a pissing
>match!
>
>Are we not all sportsman and
>hunters sharing the same passion?
>I love the Wyoming forum
>but it has become a
>joke lately in what seems
>to be an elementary playground.
>To those of you looking
>to pick a fight do
>it through PM. Most of
>us are sick of high
>jacked threads that contribute nothing.
>
>
>Be for warned this name calling
>and neg posts will be
>deleted and you may find
>yourself banned.
I don't see a problem,I just take it as information.

Wyoming isnt the only thread, and it isnt only residents making the comments mr self righteous.

So, on the WY hunting forum, the discussion about residents taking 60% of the tags away from NR hunters who've applied for 20 years shouldn't get emotional?

If you hunt in WY unless you're poacher this is important to you.

Stay thirsty my friends

>So, on the WY hunting forum,
>the discussion about residents
>taking 60% of the tags
>away from NR hunters who've
>applied for 20 years shouldn't
>get emotional?
>
>If you hunt in WY unless
>you're poacher this is important
>to you.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends
+1

LAST EDITED ON Dec-25-14 AT 01:49PM (MST)[p]440 and 264---Please read between the lines guys and let it be!!!

Hey Jason--

Wanna do some Chukar hunting?

Both sides of the 'Border'...

Give me a jingle on the telly man---

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Dec-28-14 AT 08:58PM (MST)[p]I couldn't agree more with you! It doesn't just happen in the Wyoming forum either and it's not just about scores. Someone does something they want to share with others for the sake of the excitement and others want to tear it down for no other reason that I can think of besides immature jealousy. I have witnessed some pretty low attacks on this sight by people I never thought would stoop to such a level as to be classified as a grade A temper tantrum. The last group of people I personally knew that would publicly spread their horseshit in hopes of making others look bad was my high school cheer squad back in my teenage years. It seems even they have more class than some of the dirt bags on this sight who act so high and mighty on their throne of self worth. It would be nice to see it actually monitored and maybe we would see more quality posts about trophy animals return to monstermuleys.

I don't see a problem with calling someone out on whatever the subject might be.

Isn't that what these forums are for?

I guess we could all be politically correct sheep that always agree on everything.

I usually get a good laugh about most of the stuff that people fight about on this site. Even been involved in a good fight here and there...

Maybe Founder should make another rule???

We should be able to speak our mind here, after all like nontypical pointed out, it is a forum. I don't think it's in the spirit of free speech to get too restrictive.

I would draw the line on swearing, slander and uncivil behavior.

No more rules, I think what rules there are now suffice.

I've seen worse on the General than the Wyoming Forum.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom