6c info

Dleyba29

Hello I just wanted to see if anyone would share some info on 6c, I'm debating on buying a landowner cow tag but I never hunted the unit. Is there a decent amount of elk to make it worth my time and money?

Hello I just wanted to see if anyone would share some info on 6c, I'm debating on buying a landowner cow tag but I never hunted the unit. Is there a decent amount of elk to make it worth my time and money?
I also have a land owner tag for sale as well… The November hunt is much better, with colder temperatures and snow the elk move into the dome area and also the northern section of the unit around Forest road 103 and T cattle rock.

You got it. Locals abbreviate it but for others, spelling it out makes perfect sense especially correcting cattle to kettle! Does look like a tea pot!

Die, there was a 6C cow tag listed on the Farmington NM Craigslist for $900!
Just Google: Farmington Sporting Goods.
Good luck!

The guy that backed out on me posted 900 obo and told me 700. I told him I'd take it and then stopped responding. If you don't get what you want and would do 700 let me know il be interested.

Asking $1k maybe willing to go down in price if your willing to travel I don’t truest doing business over these online payment options.

Asking $1k maybe willing to go down in price if your willing to travel I don’t truest doing business over these online payment options.
If you don't get 1k and are trying to get rid of it il take it for 700 if interested

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom