5.0 quake hits Woodruff!

Well did you survive? I see the epic center was under your house so I got on here wanting to know if things were good with ya. IF need I can come help dig ya out?? I felt it here and thought it was a flash back from last night drinking to much.
Rutnbuck

I wasn't feeling good so I was upstairs watching tv. Things started
moving around and I was just about ready to yell at the kids.
I thought they were tearing up the house...
When I finally figured out what it was, it stopped. I was in shock,
never expected it. We ran off to Evanston to escape/eat lol
fortunately no damage

I HAVE LIVED IN KALI FOR 51 YEARS, FELT A TREMOR A COUPLE OF TIMES. NO FLOODS, TORNADOS,,HURRICANES, BAD WINTERS,....JUST A LITTLE RAIN..............YD. (OH...AND BEAUTIFUL WOMEN).

Thank God your ok. I had these terible visions of all 12 people that live in Woodruff/Randalph stuck on the side of the hill like little Hatian Babies. Or squashed under Adobie Mud houses. Remember Woody you always have a place in Ogden. Your so blessed you probably drew a tag for the 3rd year straight.

Rutnbuck

Kelly:

I appreciate the offer but feel a lot safer with Woodruff
earthquakes than I do living in Ogden.. LOL

BTW, I didn't draw a Utah tag but my wife drew a Cache South Late Bull tag with 2 points!

Go figure. Maybe your wife needs my help hunting elk. I did see a monster up there on the last day of the LE Muzz season. Congrats to her on the tag. I will keep my good eye out for a good bull for ya.

I am sorry Deerlove you need some of Woodys luck.

Rutnbuck

Glad you alright Woodrow, i sure hope this aint going to jar "the big one" loose they have been talking about for years!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx290/slamdunk_04/E1x1BWINV1-2.jpg[/IMG]

Woody, I feel your pain. Here is the one we went through back in January. We lost a TV and assorted nick knacks.

Eel

Pray for Obama. Psalm 109:8

Glad you & your Family are safe Woodruff!
So do I get an Elk Steak this year? Lol!

Eel:

I remember that! You had it a lot worse than we did.

B_BOP:

Thanks, you are not only getting an elk steak, hopefully you will be getting an oryx steak!!

That is good news Jason!

I got home from the job and heard on the news about it and I was sure worried for you and your family.

I sure am thankful to the Lord that you all are safe and sound.

Robb

LAST EDITED ON Apr-16-10 AT 08:51AM (MST)[p]I felt it in Logan, I though the neighbors were fighting or something next door or something like that. Turns out it was the good people from Woodruff that got hit, I used to play their boys in sports all the time. Go 1A!

Dillon

>That is good news Jason!
>
>I got home from the job
>and heard on the news
>about it and I was
>sure worried for you and
>your family.
>
>I sure am thankful to the
>Lord that you all are
>safe and sound.
>
>Robb

Thanks Robb, I appreciate it... You need to come over here and help me scout for that Cache South Elk tag my wife drew!! Congrat's on your tag!

Glad you made it through it ok. Has the blame been placed on the drilling rig stood up in the middle of town yet?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom