49er fans

kingfish

Long Time Member
How do you keep a 49er fan from beating his wife?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Put a Seahawk jersey on her!!

GO HAWKS!

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

LMFAO GO HAWKS!
hornkiller.jpg

>I bought a niners tape measure,
>but couldnt use it,,,,, as
>it was a yard short!
>

Right through the heart! Ouch!!!

LOL those are some good ones.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

We had another great year. Nothing to hang our heads about.

Good luck to Denver in the Super Bowl!!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

GOOD YEAR.....OK, A GREAT YEAR IS WHEN YOU WIN THE SUPERBOWL............I THINK I SPEAK FOR MOST NINER FANS !!!!...................YD.

Dall, you been such a Fan, you haven't even picked the Niners the last three games!

Three years in a row the Niners made it to the final four out of thirty teams. If you ever played any Ball, you'd know that even great teams don't always win let alone win it all.

You hang your head if you want to. We were one play away from being in the Superbowl, another great year!

Now that's my opinion. What you require from your team is your own business but as i've asked you many time before , stay out of mine.

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

What about the no call on the blatant face mask on LaMichael James during the return he muffed and was recovered by the 49ers? Fox replayed it several times and Joe Buck and Aikman made no mention of it.

What about the incorrect unnecessary roughness call on 3rd down against Whitner when he clearly hit Luke whats-hisname in the shoulder? Giving another set of downs to the Seahawks?

Bowman's fumble recovery that was not called correct.

But seriously if the 5 yard penalty was called correctly as a 15 yard roughing the punter penalty because his plant leg was hit the 49ers could be in the super bowl.

Of course if they didn't turn it over 3 times in the 4th quarter and had more success in the red zone scoring touchdowns.

But that' OK my 9ers have 5 Lombardi's and your Hawks have 0.
49ers have players named Bowman, Hunter. You have Sherman and Pete the (USC)cheat.

Ya think the zebras and the NFL want Payton to retire a winner? We will see witch way the yellow flags fly on Sunday.

HEY JOE.......YOU HAVE NOT LOST IT !!! YOUR STILL THE BIG BULLY/ THUG YOU ALWAYS WERE. LOL!!! HOPE YOU DRAW SOME GOOD TAGS THIS YEAR THOUGH.......YOUR BUDDY ........YD.

Dall, Who is Joe? I hate Bully's, always have. He doesn't sound very nice.

The only people i mess with are those that mess with me! I believe i speak for most 49'er fans!!!! lol

Joey

HEY JOE.......HOW BOUT THEM "SEAHAWKS" !!!!! GOOD CALL PICKIN THE DENVER BOYS......YOU DID GOOD !!!! LOL !!! THE NINERS WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.....DONT SWEAT IT. TAKE ER EASY.............YD.

Dall, Who's this Joe you keep referring to? Anyway, I always figured you for a low class idiot, thanks for proving it once again!!

I didn't "pick" Denver, i just wanted them to win and really makes no difference to me one way or another. Stay classy you moron, lmao!!

Joey

49er's are the 2nd best team in the NFL. I almost gagged on those words, but it's true; lol. I would also say that perhaps the Cardinals may be ahead of the Broncos as well. The only reason they didn't make the playoffs is the division they're in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom