45 Antelope

timoutdoors

What happened to all the antelope in unit 45?A buddy of mine has the rifle tag and having a hard time locating a decent buck. When I hunted this unit years ago they seemed to be plentiful. Any tips or advice? What’s considered a shooter these days for the unit? Been out 3 times with him and haven’t seen more than 10 antelope a trip and nothing over 12”

There are a few still there I think they have adapted like the deer and have found it safer on Private property. I used to see piles of them in 45, pretty much pick a road and we would see some. Last few times down there saw Damn few and those were on private right behind the Dont Even Ask signs !!.. The Berry fire that is currently burning is not helping, plus there have been a bunch of other fires that have burned their food sources up the last 4 or 5 years. Just my 2 cents on 45

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom