40 archery antelope

BuckHntr13

Decided to try my luck again in the Owyhees for antelope hunted it a few years ago and hunted the same buck for the whole week and ate the tag. Has the unit gotten any worse since 2019 or better maybe? Any info would be greatly appreciated and reciprocated.

Take this for what it’s worth, I’m seeing a ton of jackrabbits this year when driving highways throughout the southwest Idaho/southeast Oregon/northern Nevada highways. I don’t know this for certain but I’m guessing the same favorable moisture conditions that make a ton of jackrabbits also make a few extra deer and antelope. Very anecdotal evidence

We went out and set out blinds today. Most water holes were bone dry. Haven't seen water this low in a few years. If you have the early Antelope tag you should be good. The late one will be tough unless it rains a lot.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom