23 and you?

The libs were all for tic toc when republican senators wanted to ban it in the beginning due to the subscribers info being directly sent to CCP .
Now that tic toc shares more real news than MSM and doesn’t censor near as much as Zuckerberg or label the truth as misinformation, ITS A PROBLEM!
This here is the only social media I have .

Hahaha

You guys will seriously believe anything you read as long as it pisses you off 😆😆😆

The article literally says it's satire right at the bottom

Screenshot_20240517_083949_Samsung Internet.jpg

It reminds me of the following story I heard:

Two Fox News viewers die and go to heaven. They meet God and one Fox News viewer says, "Was the election really stolen or did Biden win?"

God says, "No, the election wasn't stolen. There's no evidence that it was. And Biden really did win."

The second Fox News viewer goes, "Whoa, this goes even higher than I thought."

_________

It took me two seconds to see that OP was spreading more Fake News. Please start checking your sources. It's not hard. And the funny thing is a responder literally blamed the media for spreading fake news while participating in spreading fake news 🤦

Last edited:
Election wasn’t stolen? Dead people didn’t vote? Ballot boxes weren’t stuffed? Ballot drops weren’t made at 3 a.m. ? Anyone who believes in the voting system in place in this country at this point is completely oblivious to the real situation here! GTFO Here!

The 5 million military age men who crossed the border are here to spread the gospel too?
🤣🤣

23 and ME is a publicly traded company. Ticker symbol ME. The CEO and founder, Anne Wojcicki is considering taking the company private via a purchase of all remaining outstanding shares. The company has been completely obliterated in the last year. It has not however, sold any or plan to sell any its data to china. So, in the words of our next president, Fake News.

It took me 30 seconds of "research" to figure all this out. Holy sh!t.

I love the tin foil hat theory’s about China buying our farmland. Did you know that they aren’t even #1 in ownership of US land? Or number two. Or three or four, or even in the top five. Here’s your list if you want someone to be mad at
1: Canada
2: The Netherlands (I know. Taking over the world right?)
3: Italy
4: United Kingdom
5: Germany

Coming in at a very distant 6th is China own less then 1% of the foreign own lands in the US. Try tossing that little nugget of info out in your echo chambers and see if it’s any fun. It’s not because outrage over nothing is more fun than looking at things with a level head.

Edit: just read the rest of this thread and laughed my a55 off when the 23 and me thing was propaganda too. Once again, outrage sells more than truth. If you’re to far off the center in either direction you’re just lining someone’s pockets by consuming their garbage, probably more so on the far right as a matter of fact.

I love the tin foil hat theory’s about China buying our farmland. Did you know that they aren’t even #1 in ownership of US land? Or number two. Or three or four, or even in the top five. Here’s your list if you want someone to be mad at
1: Canada
2: The Netherlands (I know. Taking over the world right?)
3: Italy
4: United Kingdom
5: Germany

Coming in at a very distant 6th is China own less then 1% of the foreign own lands in the US. Try tossing that little nugget of info out in your echo chambers and see if it’s any fun. It’s not because outrage over nothing is more fun than looking at things with a level head.

Edit: just read the rest of this thread and laughed my a55 off when the 23 and me thing was propaganda too. Once again, outrage sells more than truth. If you’re to far off the center in either direction you’re just lining someone’s pockets by consuming their garbage, probably more so on the far right as a matter of fact.
Where’d you pull this info from?
Google? Wikipedia?
The real question is when is Founder going Zuckerberg his way in and move this to sportsman’s political talk 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Where’d you pull this info from?
Google? Wikipedia?
The real question is when is Founder going Zuckerberg his way in and move this to sportsman’s political talk 🤣🤣🤣

It’s from USDA statistics. Pretty good article. Fear the Dutch.

The Dutch are coming!
I’m not saying you’re wrong brother! Me personally I do not believe anything allowed to circulate on those websites.
Again not saying you’re wrong.

The Dutch are coming!
I’m not saying you’re wrong brother! Me personally I do not believe anything allowed to circulate on those websites.
Again not saying you’re wrong.
“Those websites?” It’s the Drovers Journal. It’s a cattleman’s magazine for decades. Not exactly a propaganda machine like where Feddoc gets all of his garbage.

Hahaha

You guys will seriously believe anything you read as long as it pisses you off 😆😆😆

The article literally says it's satire right at the bottom

View attachment 146053

It reminds me of the following story I heard:

Two Fox News viewers die and go to heaven. They meet God and one Fox News viewer says, "Was the election really stolen or did Biden win?"

God says, "No, the election wasn't stolen. There's no evidence that it was. And Biden really did win."

The second Fox News viewer goes, "Whoa, this goes even higher than I thought."

_________

Oh man, that was funny. Where do you come up with such good ones.
Fox News really does live in your head.

Oh man, that was funny. Where do you come up with such good ones.
Fox News really does live in your head.
You missed the point again, man. The object wasn't Fox News, it's their viewers. But, of course, you run right to attack the person that told you the actual truth. Same ol' story for you.

You missed the point again, man. The object wasn't Fox News, it's their viewers. But, of course, you run right to attack the person that told you the actual truth. Same ol' story for you.

Think about it for a minute.
You took a story that was about DNA and China (parody) and you made it about Fox News and Trump supporters.

Think about it for a minute.
You took a story that was about DNA and China (parody) and you made it about Fox News and Trump supporters.

I would say the willingness of Trump supporters and Fox News to believe and propagate obvious FAKE NEWS that falls into their world narrative, such as 23&Me selling to China, is actually quite related, wouldnt you? Of course you wouldnt, my bad.

Sheep come in TWO colors, RED and BLUE.

The OPs post was not posted in jest. It was posted by someone who believed it to be true at the time, further proving grizzlys point.

I would say the willingness of Trump supporters and Fox News to believe and propagate obvious FAKE NEWS that falls into their world narrative, such as 23&Me selling to China, is actually quite related, wouldnt you? Of course you wouldnt, my bad.

The OPs post was not posted in jest. It was posted by someone who believed it to be true at the time, further proving grizzlys point.
You could not possibly understand how to fish.

Exactly +100

What about Christopher Steel & Trump Collided with Russia what about Hunters laptop that never existed ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, but now he has charges brought against him because of that laptop that doesn't exist. Nothing about that on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC.
Yes I know that sheep come in two colors but to some only Fox News and Trump supporters propagate fake news.
Yes alot of pepole in America belive the election was stolen, but I guess you would call it normal to cover windows and kick out all vote counters but a select few as honest way of counting votes (Pennsylvani).
Trump up by more than a tens of thousands votes in Georgia and then a water main in the building bursts so they shut down voting close up the building until the next morning and America wakes up Trump is down by fifty thousand votes. Who counted them votes the voting building was locked up.
But it is ok for the Dems to say the election was stolen in 2000 hanging chad, 2008 no reason just claimed it, and 2016 RUSSIAN CULLODEN.
But we better not claim our DNA is being compromised because that means you are to stupid to think for your self you only belive what you hear on Fox News.

What about Christopher Steel & Trump Collided with Russia what about Hunters laptop that never existed ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, but now he has charges brought against him because of that laptop that doesn't exist. Nothing about that on ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC.
Yes I know that sheep come in two colors but to some only Fox News and Trump supporters propagate fake news.
Yes alot of pepole in America belive the election was stolen, but I guess you would call it normal to cover windows and kick out all vote counters but a select few as honest way of counting votes (Pennsylvani).
Trump up by more than a tens of thousands votes in Georgia and then a water main in the building bursts so they shut down voting close up the building until the next morning and America wakes up Trump is down by fifty thousand votes. Who counted them votes the voting building was locked up.
But it is ok for the Dems to say the election was stolen in 2000 hanging chad, 2008 no reason just claimed it, and 2016 RUSSIAN CULLODEN.
But we better not claim our DNA is being compromised because that means you are too stupid to think for your self you only belive what you hear on Fox News.
Nice to see people get it 🙌🏻🙌🏻👍🏽

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom