2020 EXPO!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
I Didn't See Hossy There!:D

But I Did See Most of the People I Normally See on Saturday!

Felt kinda Nice going to an Event where I Didn't have to Deal With Security Worried about My Pocket Knife that's Concealed in My Pocket!

I Didn't See any PETA People in there Either!

I Did Meet the 1 Yard Shot Wonder Yesterday,Yup,stubaby!

Spent Some Time with BIGJOHN at His Table at the Full Curl Event!

BS'ed With F-Stop for a few minutes!

Talked With Prism for a few Minutes!

Talked with Several Local Friends,Had To Drive to SLC to do that!:D

Where were You booty?

Tikka?

PUNK?

Others?

Yup!

I Listened to PEAYDAY!

Listened to The Auctioneer 10r!

Seen Several Sheep Hunters Win Tags/Hunts!

Even some Utah Guys won some this year!

(Damn Outa-Staters!:D:D:D)

I Think I Seen Zeke up on the Stage with the Elite Crew!

GOOD LUCK ALL in the Drawing!

I Know,It's a Big Crowd!

Bess, I was there all day Saturday 10:00 to 4:30 ish, I did not make the evening list...

I definitely wasn’t in the flat brim section!!!

I was there with my boys yesterday. It was really fun talking sheep hunting. I wish you were all wearing tee shirts with you MM names on them so I could have put a face to the posts I read.

Bess, I saw you at Full Curl. You were in the back looking all fancy. I turned to tell Mrs Boot to take the baby I have to go talk to a Legend. When I turned back Around you were gone.

Well booty!

Missing You Ain't So Bad!

But I Sure Wanted Ms booty to Check My Eye Contact out again to make sure it's still Working!:D

(((RAZZIN Ya!:D)))

Bess, I saw you at Full Curl. You were in the back looking all fancy. I turned to tell Mrs Boot to take the baby I have to go talk to a Legend. When I turned back Around you were gone.

I went down Friday with my daughter, met up with old friends checked out all the crazy new stuff. I saw a 50 caliber pellet gun, there were probably 10 energy fitness booths with huge guys all tattooed up that looked like all star wrestlers, a lot of podcasters, a lot of booking agents, a lot of fire arms.i walked out of there without spending any money this year, but got my lifetime hunts put in for. Bowed out of full curl this year. My daughter really enjoys the hunt expo and we had a good weekend togeather that’s what it’s all about. I did happen to see one of my all time favorite bucks ever killed
D747A536-9D36-4CC9-8A36-0D8AA6DFEAED.jpeg

I was there Friday afternoon and all day on Saturday. I hung out with Bessy and Stubaby. I was in the Mule deer foundation both. But I didn’t read Slams post until later.

Felt kinda Nice going to an Event where I Didn't have to Deal With Security Worried about My Pocket Knife that's Concealed in My Pocket!

Where were You booty?

Tikka?

PUNK?

Others?

Yup!

I Listened to PEAYDAY!

I Know,It's a Big Crowd!

I wasn't even there in spirit. I had flood job, with mud drying issues so I killed time arguing with everyone's favorite troll.

Today I rode out on the island. Didn't see an entire herd worth $140k.

Over/under on how many minutes after the draw until the "conspiracy" posts on who drew?

I got Farrrar with the under 5 min.

How did u listen to Peay? He's not associated with $fw anymore

Hey Hossy?

Minutes?

Or Seconds?

I Know it'd be a Bad Problem to Have!

But I Sure Hope it's My Ass You're all screaming Conspiracy over here towards the end of the Week!:D

But We all know better than that!

Last edited:
Peay was at the Full Curl Society meeting on Saturday. They gave him a mic and put him on stage. He spoke about delisting the wolf and how he defended the veteran that shot the wolf in Utah,thinking it was a coyote. We do have really big Coyotes in Utah. ???

It was a great show once again.
I saw so many people I knew, made some new friends, apparently missed many others somehow, but all in all it was a great event.
Best thing I heard personally was John Huntsman Jr's quote at the dinner speech......"We will never let those damn wolves into Utah!"

It was a great show once again.
I saw so many people I knew, made some new friends, apparently missed many others somehow, but all in all it was a great event.
Best thing I heard personally was John Huntsman Jr's quote at the dinner speech......"We will never let those damn wolves into Utah!"

Oh Lord. Now how much is Jr. gonna throw Benson and Peay to keep that super tall, super powerful, laser bean shooting, flaming razor wire fence between Wyoming and Utah. And probably real soon the entire Colorado border?

Hope it has a gate so those ones in Uintas can get back out.

Oh Lord. Now how much is Jr. gonna throw Benson and Peay to keep that super tall, super powerful, laser bean shooting, flaming razor wire fence between Wyoming and Utah. And probably real soon the entire Colorado border?

Hope it has a gate so those ones in Uintas can get back out.

Nope, no fences, gates or Trump walls will keep them out.
But what it tells me is that they will remain "coyotes" within our state, therefore no licenses, tags or regulations of any kind protect them.

Last edited:

Where were You booty?

Tikka?

PUNK?

Others?

Yup!

I Listened to PEAYDAY!

I Know,It's a Big Crowd!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom