141 Deer

tmbr_hntr

Used all my NR points on this tag when I moved to WY. I was living in Alpine so it was not far and was planning on spending most of the season in the unit. Now I moved up to Cody and am trying to figure out if it's worth going down early with no real weather in site or just wait and hunt the last week and roll the dice. What do you guys think? Is it even worth the trip without any weather to get the deer moving? PMs are welcome

Used all my NR points on this tag when I moved to WY. I was living in Alpine so it was not far and was planning on spending most of the season in the unit. Now I moved up to Cody and am trying to figure out if it's worth going down early with no real weather in site or just wait and hunt the last week and roll the dice. What do you guys think? Is it even worth the trip without any weather to get the deer moving? PMs are welcome
There is a resident deer in 141. If you have the time, I would be down there hunting as much as possible.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom