I hate these things!

Abiggerfish2fry

Very Active Member
4062image.jpg

While sitting on the pot he ran into the bathroom and I chit!

Bigfish

What did Ms (___________) (Fill in the Blank) say/Think?

Founder just Banned My Signature!
Hang in there!
I'm working on another one!:D

.....put it in her panty drawer....

When you go swimming in the ocean, it is very cold, and it makes my willy small

>.....put it in her panty drawer....
>
>
>
>
>When you go swimming in the
>ocean, it is very cold,
>and it makes my willy
>small

If i did that she would cut my guppies off!

Bigfish

I don't know which are CREEPIER-looking: solpugids,child of the earth(s), or scorpions. You wanna get creeped-out, look up the images on wikipedia...here's a couple better images for ya! I hate 'em all- UGLY bugs!
1808solpugid.jpg

7196child_of_the_earth.jpg

Then the jungle of SE Asia had the biggest of the UGLIES...the emperor scorpions; BIG (seemed to be about 7-8 inches) and BLACK!
UGH!
4497emperor_scorpion.jpg

>
4062image.jpg

>
>While sitting on the pot he
>ran into the bathroom and
>I chit!
>
>
>Bigfish

Maybe you should change your diet.

>I don't know which are CREEPIER-looking:
>solpugids,child of the earth(s), or
>scorpions. You wanna get creeped-out,
>look up the images on
>wikipedia...here's a couple better images
>for ya! I hate 'em
>all- UGLY bugs!
>
1808solpugid.jpg

>
>
7196child_of_the_earth.jpg

My son and I went fishing, and found one of those damn things, and tried To use it for bait! Never got it on the hook, neither one of us would touch it!

Some women are unwitting carriers. Suggest waiting till she is sleeping then spraying Raid in the vaginal area. When they try to escape.. fire all of your 9mm personal protection ammo till the problem is resolved.

Slick

you're welcome.

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Get a blacklight and turn out all your lights after dark. Shine the blacklight in all the hiding places these little stingers hang out as the blacklight makes them glow like neon. What you use to take them out at that point is up to you. Been stung three times by these little buggers and only the first one lived to tell about it.

Saber Toothed Crotch Crickets.... JB said they are really easy to get rid of..Just shave one side then light the other side on fire..Stab them with an ice pic as they run across...

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Them bastards better not sting me while i am having fun time! I need to tell her to cut the forest down and chase then in to the open for a clear shot!

Bigfish

Spray paint 1 black.......then the rest of them won't eat with him.

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom