HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

D

Dmanmastertracker

Seahawks off to a 1-0 start and WILL be back to the big dance this year, as champions... Let the debate start -for 16 weeks..

I think the rain is getting to your head man.

A 9-6 win over the Cryin lions is hardly the start to a superbowl run

I bet the rams finish ahead of the hawks

Id say the niners will be there, maybe next year

Seahawks will win the NFC and will win the Superbowl for sure. We have paid the refs this year so we are set in the superbowl.haha

Oh and dont you think the Texans are kicking their butts for not getting Bush #1 now. haha. what a bunch of idiots.

The Lions game was an offensive show wasn't it?? NOT. We'll take the "W", but we definitely need to turn it up a notch, though the Lions have a great "D". Sorry to the Texans, but they'll be doormats again this year... Carolina is not much without Davis, Rams will make the Hawks sweat a little like they always do, but I think we'll come out in front after 16....

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-06 AT 09:31AM (MST)[p]Deion Branch should help. I've got him on my fantay team so I hope that Hasselback learns how to throw a ball between now and this weekend.

Gentleman, let's not forget the Vikings this is the year of the Purple People Eaters. Viking's all the way, baby!!!

SSSSEEEEAAAHHHAAAWWWWKKKSSS will win the superbowl, we just picked up Branch, so now with 4 great wide recievers and Alexander, defenses arent gonna know what to do.
Detroit was just a warm up game, seahawks lost there opener last year and look how they did.

2-0 for the Hawks, with Deion Branch playing against the Giants next week. Steelers high powered offense got blanked....

I just had to update this post also because the "goosestepping" posts are getting really tired right now... Considering it's hunting season -and football season.

You can't win them all if you don't win the first two!:)

2-0 and counting!

The Steelers got SHUT OUT! (snicker, snicker!)

Steve

Man, no talk on the hawks butt whoopin of giants, they dominated that game, gonna happen to chicago next. GO HAWKS

I think my Raiderettes will win it this year.Those girls are hot.Seriously, I think San Diego,Cincinnati,Indianapolis and Jacksonville are the best in the AFC.The Seachickens or the Bears will win the NFC with Philadelphia,Minnesota and Atlanta looking to upset one of those.That is my prediction.I still think the Colts are the favorite in the AFC.All Im hoping for is that the Raiders have another bye this week so I don't have to watch them lose to the Browns.

-Sorry been out scouting, but I did catch the Giant's buttwhoopin... Whith Shawn healthy in a couple weeks and a few more reps for the two new receivers, the hawks will be tough to beat anywhere, especially at home.

Did you see that little 10 second clip on ESPN last night? It was called "Seahawks, The Glory Years!":)

Steve

Missed it, but the best is yet to come... Da Bears will be what the Giant game should have been. More of a contest then some pity points at the very end...

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom