Zucchini anyone?

S

slickrock

Zucchini? My sweet wife fancies herself a gardener extraordinaire. Problem is we end up with enough zucchini to supply Safeway for 6 months. Personally about two meals satisfies my annual zucchini craving. So here is the deal? send me shipping & handling and I'll send you all the zucchini you can eat. Act now & receive absolutely free one weeks worth of Crook Neck Squash.

Note: Willing to trade for beans, tomatoes, corn or anything edible.

PM Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I'm right there with ya slick! We have zuchinni coming out our ears. Same goes for tomatos, corn and beans. It's been a banner year for gardens in our neck of the woods.

It's always an adventure!!!

so what is it Mr Greenjeans....zuchini or crook neck???

JB
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Twice a week I cut zucchini and haul it in to work and dump it on the break room table. The Mexicans scarf it up pronto.

Gracious Abulito

Eel

Does the would be buyer have to pay in pennies?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

Y'all should be making Zucchini bread... its so good..

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

>Does the would be buyer have
>to pay in pennies?
>
>

LOL

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Copper on the way!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Zucchini bread is fantastic with coffee or hot chocolate. My wife makes enough to take to my co-workers. They just eat it up.

Eldorado

Feleno, I'll trade you some zucchini bread for some brownies...?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:

I love zucchini bread and have been eating a bunch of it since my buddies garden is loaded with zucchini . What I have found even better than zucchini bread though is this pie made with zucchini . This pie tastes just like apple pie , but yet you can see there is zucchini inside .

LAST EDITED ON Aug-23-11 AT 06:32AM (MST)[p]>My garden is about ready for
>harvest but its kind of
>a tricky walk to get
>in there.
>
marijuana.jpg

Feleno - That sure looks like Humbolt County and a certain guy that frequents the forums here on MM, believe it's called his honey hole.

Now all that retirement talk is making sense..

Just sayin..

Jim, a friend of mine went bow hunting this weekend in Humboldt Co. He spotted three deer and three pot gardens. True story.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom