zootopia....

Homer

Long Time Member
Go see it with your kids...it is a riot....saw it with my 10 yo daughter tonite..

....the sloths at the DMV and the wolves howling is as funny as it gets...

My wife and kids went to see it while I went shed hunting yesterday. They really liked that movie.

Really funny adult humor in it. Took the grand daughters and laughed a lot.

[font color="blue"]I don't make the soup,I just stir it.[/font]

I went to watch this today as I had a Free Pass so used it to see this flick. I got a big kick out of the DMV skit, boy that is about true to form at those places. Outside of that it was different but great animation by Disney and others.
There was only one lady there with her little girl and never heard any of the others there LAUGH OUT LOUD as I was expecting and neither did the little girl.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

...in your neck of the woods kilo...most in that theater thought it was a true story...

>Disney has a habit of humanizing
>animals, and it's not just
>for laughs.

That's true eel. I saw Bambi when I was five and have been an anti-hunter ever since. ;-)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-16 AT 11:39PM (MST)[p]Not sure if I should be proud, or worried, that a bunch of grown men are raving over a kids movie .;)

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-16 AT 11:42PM (MST)[p]Please don't tell me one of you has a sloth,or bunny fetish.......ughhhh the thought alone is nauseating ;)

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-16
>AT 11:42?PM (MST)

>
>Please don't tell me one of
>you has a sloth,or bunny
>fetish.......ughhhh the thought alone is
>nauseating ;)

That's sick fireball......were there any turtles in that movie? :)

>LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-16
>AT 11:39?PM (MST)

>
>Not sure if I should be
>proud, or worried, that a
> bunch of grown men
>are raving over a
>kids movie .;)

Right? Especially when you consider the original poster! next thing you know we'll all be raving about some chick flick or gay rights movie. :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom