Zoomies or Nothing

tailchasers

Long Time Member
Who needs alpha glass when you can have these at a fraction of the cost.

https://www.buyzoomies.com/default....campaign=CPD&gclid=CKCbz_O6g7oCFQto7AodzVcA2A

206zoomies-offer_sm1ph.jpg

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

That would be worth lugging around on the 1st half day of a high dollar guided hunt all the while trying not to snort while the guide keeps looking at you like a retard.

I used these on a sheep hunt in Alaska last year. No complaints. Very light weight and no need for a tripod. I just wish they offered them in camo.

Eel

I hope the deluxe model comes out soon as ones with a head lamp and am/fm would be the chit!

That $10 would be worth the reactions at hunting camp.

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."

Would these enhance my POS 1X Scope on my Muzzleloader?

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

You get TWO for $10. Use one pair for your hunt and give the second pair to your guide as a tip!

Eel

LOL
I see X-mas gifts in the making.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LMAO!!!! these responses are great!

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

I heard the prize was a discount at strawberry outfitters and rubber bullets for your muzzle loader,,,,,?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom