Zipper merging

eelgrass

Long Time Member
My insurance company emailed me about zipper merging. I read it twice but had no idea what it meant so I did a search. WTH?

Hahahaha! Is this some kind of joke? That only works in someone's mind. Is this how they do it in Utah? Try this in California and they'll be zipping you in a body bag.

Houston drivers are the worst. Try that here and some illegal alien with no license will be driving with their knee and texting all while loading a pistol to shoot at you with.

Just Try that at Quittin Time in SLC Eel!:D

The JACK-ASS that made that Clip Must Think We Live in a Perfect World!

My insurance company emailed me about zipper merging. I read it twice but had no idea what it meant so I did a search. WTH?

Hahahaha! Is this some kind of joke? That only works in someone's mind. Is this how they do it in Utah? Try this in California and they'll be zipping you in a body bag.

At least they'll know where to send the tow trucks and the ambulances. Right to the bottle neck.

It's a good idea in theory.

If a line of traffic is doing 80 in the through lane and a semi doing 55 comes to the end......who's going to back off and let him in?
JFP!

ZIPPER???? Back in the day......I was in school and worked driving heavy equipment during the summer. I stayed with mom during the summer. And, after work, I would head to the gym, lift for a couple hours, have a beer and head home.

This one day I did my thing as usual, then headed home. Only this day I had no clean undies.

I got home, had to pee and unzipped my pants immediately catching the edge of my pee hole (external urethra opening) in the zipper. FUKKKKKKK!!! I'm screaming like a guy should. I could even see skin between the zipper teeth.

Mom asked me what was wrong, I told her I stubbed my toe
against the water heater. As I contemplate what to do, I realize the only way out is to unzip. I scream again...and told my mom I stubbed the other toe against the door jamb.

In Houston or DFW, I learned to drive in the left lane always. That way they can only hit you on one side, and the concrete barrier makes a good bullet backstop!!!

Good theory Mr Eel but in the real world..........

I don't think most people are richard-heads but rather totally oblivious to the world around them.

Yes, some are just richard-heads!

And yes, everyone on the road thinks they're a great driver. I have news for them.

Zeke

71218662_1380506835451679_7380946743224958976_n.jpg

ZIPPER???? Back in the day......I was in school and worked driving heavy equipment during the summer. I stayed with mom during the summer. And, after work, I would head to the gym, lift for a couple hours, have a beer and head home.

This one day I did my thing as usual, then headed home. Only this day I had no clean undies.

I got home, had to pee and unzipped my pants immediately catching the edge of my pee hole (external urethra opening) in the zipper. FUKKKKKKK!!! I'm screaming like a guy should. I could even see skin between the zipper teeth.

Mom asked me what was wrong, I told her I stubbed my toe
against the water heater. As I contemplate what to do, I realize the only way out is to unzip. I scream again...and told my mom I stubbed the other toe against the door jamb.

feddoc, I had a similar issue once except it involved my shoelace.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom