Zions Ram

bowhunt

Long Time Member
Here are some photos of the Ram I shot this year in Southern Utah.
I was one LUCKY person, and drew the Sportsman's tag.

The complete story will be coming out in Trophy Hunter Magazine.

Thanks Monster Muley gang for your suggestions and help! You guys are the best.

My Ram:

Ram8.jpg

My Son Tanner and a GREAT guide.

IMG_0871.jpg

Congratulations again, bowhunt and tagalong on a great ram.
I am sure you are still flying high and I am really looking forward to reading the whole story. Love the pictures!

WOW!!!!!! that is a Beauty of a ram. Looks like it probably scores really good to. Congratulations.

I love those photos in the red rock. I knew there was going to be a huge ram coming off that unit. NICE!

What are the specs? What does he score? He looks right at 160 to me. I would take that ram in any unit in Utah.

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-10 AT 11:28AM (MST)[p]Congratulations!

Mike and Tanner, you guys are studs and took a huge ram under tough (sheep hunting) conditions!

I'm very happy for the contact we had before and after the hunt. Thanks for keeping in touch!

I will have to read the story when it comes out even though you told me a little bit about it. It will be exciting to relive it through your writings. Thanks again for sharing your hunt with us.

Best to you both.

Zeke

What a beautiful ram!! I am sure that was an awesome experience that you both will remember for the rest of your lives. Congrats to both of you!

My apologies for judging him low. I had him w 14" bases. with the big wide flair I can see how he is longer than I first thought. Again, what a huge sheep.

Gznokes,
NO need to apologize!!!
I was hopeful he was 160 plus when I pulled the trigger. In my mind I thought he is more than that, but did not want ground shrinkage to burst my bubble.

Thanks for your nice comments!

Wow. Congrats, can't wait to read the story. Maybe 2011 for me with 16 points.. what a fantastic ram.

Good Gawd,,, thats one helluva ram. Well done bowhunt, well done. Amazing country...

Thats a darn good ram. Congrats to you and everybody who helped.

Gun control is a good aim and a steady rest

treedagain, What unit are you holding out for? I've been waiting for the KE but did Zion this year like everyone else.

Awesome Ram!!! congratulations on drawing a great tag and then making the best of it. Very very nice!

That thing is a stud. Looks like one of our rockies here in Montana. But no matter what they score they are the best trophy in the world!!! All the great memories will come flooding back when you look at the mount!!!
Congrats

I had the pleasure of running into Mike and Tanner last night. Great guys and I'm very happy for their tremendous success.

The photos are spectacular but when I held the sheep horns I knew I was holding something special. Thanks guys for allowing me to be a small (very small) part of your great adventure!

It's fun to see good things happen to good people!

Zeke

Thanks all for the nice comments! It was a thrill hunting sheep.
It was fun to meet you guys last night.
Thanks.
Mike

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom