Zion Rams

tallbuck1

Here are a couple pics of some rams from the Zion's Area

1912cimg2206.jpg

7947cimg2208.jpg

Tallbuck1

I'm headed there with my poison-tipped blowgun darts right now.
I hope I don't get caught.

Reality; cool pixs. Thanks

Zeke

>Dang you Zeke!
>Don't you go killin' one of
>my rams!

I'm after that big broomed beauty in the back of the herd! I'll call you when I have him. LOL

Zeke

Hold up a bit Zeke, I want to go with you and we'll get two. Although I really hate the way that asphalt takes away from a trophy photo but I'm pretty sure I'll get over it. Then of course I'd do the gentlemanly thing and let my 17 pts expire. But then again I'm pretty sure they'll expire on their own while we're doing our time out at the big house.

"I hate being bi-polar.....Its awesome"

>I'm pretty
>sure they'll (points) expire on their
>own while we're doing our
>time out at the big
>house.
>
>

+1

True... so true!

I think a guy could shoot his guide and get less time than if he poached a desert sheep! Especially if the guide looked like a coyote! LOL

Zeke

Zeke,
I am holding out for one of the banana horns because by the time I draw all the others will be dead from old age! ha
And Patientlywaiting(in jail) I am glad to let one more guy drop out of my point pool!

Actually I am sure all those sheep are in the park and un-huntable anyway... so have at them! Besides I hear that this years hunters pretty much killed all the big rams in the Zion anyway.

Littlebighorn,

Here is the group of Sheep you will be looking for. Not sure what unit they are on :) might be the Zions

downloadfile-9.jpg

She really knows how to draw a croud. The Lynard Skynard song "Ewe that smell" comes to mind.

Yelum

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom