Zen Ray Optics Drawing - Get Your Name in the Hat!

Founder

Founder Since 1999
LAST EDITED ON Apr-28-13 AT 10:53PM (MST)[p]This month our friends at Camera Land are giving away Zen Ray optics ..... a ZEN-RAY - ZEN Prime HD 25-50x82mm Wide-Angled Spotting Scope & TWO sets of the popular ZEN-RAY - Zen ED3 10x43 Binoculars. Nice stuff!!!

As you all should know, when it comes to camera and optics gear, Camera Land should be one of the first places you look to buy. They offer incredible customer service and can typically match any price.

Anyway, be sure to buy your goodies from Camera Land and get entered in their drawing for the Zen Ray Optics.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

Does anyone have experience with Zen Ray optics? I've never used them. What kind of quality are they? Comparable to???

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I have a pair of zen ray ed2's and I think they are much better optically than vortex optics at the same price point. I even like them better than the razors. I'll be getting the primes this year.

I have a pair of the same ones. I like them. They are great. I did have an issue though, where I had a small problem. Its been a pain in the but to get them fixed, and still have bot. Compared to Vortex, they have the best warranty around. No questions asked!!! You cant beat that. OPtics wise, they are great.

Brian,
I have had a pair of the ED2's for a couple of years and I just love them. I am getting ready to upgrade to the HD's....

OMB

There's room for all of God's creatures, right next to the mashed potato's and gravy.

I have had every bino they've made in an 8x42 or 8x43, currently I have the Prime HD's and they're beyond sick!! I got my 9 year old son the 10x43 ED3's for his birthday a couple months ago and he loves em!! My Dad, uncle, and brother in law have ED3's, and a few friends bought ED2's when I had those...I know lots of people with Zen Rays, still waiting for them to send my commission check lol ;-)

~Z~

Just received my new Zen Ray ED3 10 x 43 binocs and got a chance to take them along on a ATV ride yesterday. Very impressed with the brightness, optical clarity and sharpness. My first pair costing over $150 so I don't have any experience with other mid or higher level glass. Anxious to try them out in low light. Looking good so far.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom