zeiss scope

J

jhpam3117

I have a Zeiss Conquest rifle scope and to sum it up it has been a great scope. However, I went to pull my rifle out of the case this weekend and looked through the scope only to find what appeared to be "floating Debris". I cleaned the lenses and checked with a flashlight and no scratches were present at all. I also always keep butler creek caps on it.

Has anyone else heard of this or had this happen to them? I am calling Zeiss Customer service today and hopefully get some positive answers.

No problems with mine so far. I'm sure they will replace it..Keep us posted.

Government doesn't fix anything and has spent trillions proving it!!!
Let's face it...After Monday and Tuesday, even the calender says WTF!

Just spoke with them and it is under warranty so should be no problem. The only issue is that it could take up to 10 weeks. They said it was ok to finish the hunting season and then send it in or they would send a temporary one...how cool is that. I really like my scope and it has custom turrets so I really don't want to part with it.

Did you end it in to get the turrets put on after? I just got mine back 3 weeks ago after having turrets put on mine and i ave a small piece of what looks like cleaning brush in it. im sending mine back when i am done waisting my time on utah deer.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I noticed it after I got it back from them. It could have been there the whole time (after I go it back) as you don't notice it on the higher magnification. I have had it back for about 8 months and only noticed yesterday.

The lady I spoke with gave the impression they have had to fix this issue before as she didn't ask any other questions. She said send it in and we'll fix it as it is under warranty. It is annoying because I have to part with it for so long on top of the 2.5 months I was with out it when I got the turrets/reticle replaced. Oh well at least they said I can wait until after the season.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom