Zeiss, Leupold, or Vortex

sremim

Very Active Member
I need a scope for my wifes 270. I have narrowed it down to one of these three scopes; Zeiss Conquest, Vortex Viper, or Leupold VX-III. I am hoping to not spend more than $600. I have seen good deals in around this price on Leupolds and Zeiss. I have been looking for someone who carries all three so I can compare them side by side but it is not working out. I do have Leupolds on other rifles. Anybody been able to compare the three?

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

The VX-III is a killer scope! No pun intended! :)

"You only live once,but if you work it right, once is enough" -Joe E. Lewis

I was Bas Pro and the Ziess was WAY better and clearer in he light and into the shadows of the rafters....I'm gettingt a Conquest

600 get you alot of scope on e-bay...
4a2c3c3419e430ad.jpg

rackmaster

I Just received my Vortex Viper the other day. So far I am very impressed with it. It is crisp and clear edge to edge. seems to have great quality. I hope to use it soon, and give better feedback about preformance in the feild. I used to have a Conquest a couple years ago and unfortunately had to sell it along with my rifle. (Strapped for cash) I wouldnt say that the Conquest was really any better than my Viper.

I think some people get too caught up in which brand to get sometimes. (me included)Its an aiming device, Not a looking device. As long as it is clear, no distortion, good quality, and of course holds zero. I would than look at warranty. Spend the bigger bucks on the Binos.

Well......after doing a lot of research and talking to people about them, I narrowed it down to the Zeiss and Vortex. I did end up getting the Zeiss Conquest Rapid Z 600, brand new, for less than a hundred bucks more than what the Vortex sold for.

"I'll keep my guns, freedom, and money.
You can keep the "change"!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom