Zeiss Diascopes

D

daniel

Looking into the the 65mm 15x45 diascope. Does anybody have experience with one? Pros? Cons? Thanks

I have the 85t.. wouldnt trade it for ANYTHING else on the market!
buck1.gif

Later, Brandon

My bro-in-law has one, and it is a great scope. I have the Swaro HD 80, and up to 45 power they are very close.

Ed

browtine, what are the reasons that made you go with the 85 over the 65? I'm trying to decide between the two.

I have the 20-60mmx85, it is a good scope but i havent used it much yet. The deciding factor for me was i got this scope at an awesome price! The thing i like about the scope is it has a coarse and fine focus which really allows you to focus the scope for greater detail!

I have the Zeiss 85 mm. The two dislikes I have are of coarse the size/weight and the outer edge sharpness is lacking a little. It is very bright and a great scope in low light conditions.

I bought the 15-45x65 Diascope just before Christmas. I have the Cabelas Big Sky 20-80x80 and while its ok, it does ont have the resolution of the Zeiss. I have been playing a little with my digital camera and the Diascope. Pretty cool. I like this spotter a lot. I chose it over the Swarovski because if its length and weight. I got a free neoprene cover for it also. No complaints so far.

I have the 65mm and it is awesome! I love it. The optics are incredible. It's very packable yet plenty of power. I went with it over the big one because I didn't want to lug it around all day.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom