Zeiss Dialyt

Muley_73

Very Active Member
Looking at buying the Zeiss Dialyt. Has anybody heard anything good or bad on this spotter? Looks like it would be great for packing.

I have been looking at one too. I tried to get a post going a while ago, but I couldn't find anybody with any experience with the Dialyt.

I would love even a link to some other reviews. It looks like a great backpacking scope.

Grizzly

I posted a similar question on another forum. The specs sure look good. I had a few PMs from other guys who had tried it and didn't love it. So, I ended up going with the straight swaro 65.

I'd love to get the dialyt out and give it a spin, though. Looks like it would be great.

non flourite glass and poor eye relief...but otherwise Zeiss quality in a semi-light package.

Looked at one last night at a local sporting goods retailer, looked good, I am gonna get the Vortex Razor HD though, it is bigger and heavier but man....what a difference in glass, the Zeiss was equivelent to the Leupold Gold Ring, but about 300.00 dollars more, I like the true strait tube of the Zeiss, but would probably buy the Leupold based on warranty and the fact that it is made here.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom