Zeiss Diafuns

H

HerbNM

I have a pair of 10X30 Diafuns, I think they're awesome glass for the price but cant stand the strap. From what I can tell there isnt a way to attach the flex bino system straps. Has anyone come up with an effective way to put them on there?

I agree the Diafuns are awesome glass for the $$. I attached a bino system by cutting off the original strap; leaving 3-4" from each side by the eyecups. After that you can fold the strap over making a loop. Ive seen guys just tie a loop knot or what i did was loop it over and sew each end making a loop. Hope i didnt confuse you. The goal is to make a loop next to the eyecups on each side so you can attach the bino system. Good luck.

Thanks for the info. Makes me feel like a real moron having not thought of that before!

That is a good thought. I was going to try and change out the strap to a harness system also, but they are so light it really doesn't bother me any more. I also feel the DiaFuns are far and away the best glass for the money. I fell and broke a lens last Fall and had a new pair from Zeiss a week later.

-------------------------
www.sagebasin.com
-------------------------

Yeah I love mine and its good to know they were so quick in fixing your problem.

They should attach rather easily! Hope ya get it figured out!

Timberline
479e683e07df5b74.jpg

"Live for somethin' or die for nothin'"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom