Zeiss Conquest 3x9x40

Hardway

Very Active Member
Any one ever have any problems with the adjustment on these scopes? The one I have does not seem to respond to adjustment consistently. Sometimes I move it 3 clicks and it moves 3 clicks worth and sometimes not. Although it never moves drasticly in one way or another sometimes it will move slightly high or low or left or right when the opposite adjustments are made. It also never moves in the opposite direction, if I move it left it will either move left or not at all or a little up or down but never right and the same for the elevation adjustment, it will either move the way its desired or not at all or it will move left or right a little. And when I say ( a little ) I'm talking less than a inch. I dont know if I'm just not used to these scopes or if there may be something wrong internally? The poi does'nt seem to change so once I get it where I want it it's fine but if I change loads it may require a box or two of shells to re-zero. Just wondering if this is common with these scopes or I should send it in for a check up. Up untill now I've only owned leupolds and they seem to respond very accuratley to adjustments. Any help would be great....Thanks in advance, Ryan

If huntin is a sport.....Well your lookin at an athlete!

I have the same scope on my rifle and haven't had any problems at all. Now Chef from here on the board bought his dad the 4X12 scope and he has had problems with it since he put on his rifle. It seems like the crosshairs float around or something. And he had a guy that shoots competitively sight it in for him to make sure. Last I heard he was going to pull it off and send it back in.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom