SOLD Zeiss 8x32 Conquest HD Binoculars

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Ryderc1

Zeiss 8x32 Conquest HD in new brand new condition without a mark, scuff, scratch, dust, or other flaws anywhere. I purchased them new last November from a U.S. authorized Zeiss dealer and the carry the fully transferable Ziess lifetime warranty.
Many reviews cite the excellent like performance of these Conquests vs.alpha binoculars costing three or more their price.

The binoculars are in perfect mechanical and optical condition with a firm hinge, very smooth focuser with no backlash, and precise collimation. The optics have never been touched or cleaned. Views are razor sharp and bright with high contrast and accurate color reproduction. Built like a tank but small and comfortable to hold. They've been very lightly used from the deck of my home and have never been out in the field.

Included in the sale are all items provided by Zeiss when new---binoculars with neck strap (unused), case with strap (unused), rainguard, objective covers, cleaning cloth (unused), blank warranty registration card, manual, and presentation/storage box. Everything is still indistinguishable from brand new.

$650 includes everything above and U.S. Priority Mail shipping.

You won't be disappointed.

IMG_4111.jpeg

IMG_4042.jpeg

IMG_4142.jpeg

IMG_4143.jpeg

IMG_4032.jpeg

IMG_4033.jpeg

The first photo in my ad above was incorrect (a former Swaro EL I owned). This the correct photo of my 8x42 Zeiss Conquest HD....

IMG_4040.jpeg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom