Zeiss 6.5-20x50 Conquest Rifle Scope, Mildot #43, Demo Special, only $649.99

gr8fuldoug

Site Sponsor
Zeiss 6.5-20x50 Conquest Rifle Scope, Mildot #43, Demo Special, only $649.99

I have received a shipment of these scopes in from Zeiss and they are in as new condition, and come with the Zeiss Transferable Lifetime Warranty. This is the Conquest 6.5-20x50, black matte, with the #43 Mildot reticle. The price is $649.99, and as always, includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

CONQUEST 6.5-20x50 AO MC

High magnification, large objective lens diameter, parallax adjustment and bullet drop compensator. This high-power riflescope has been specially designed for shooting at small targets over long ranges. In Europe, it is primarily Scandinavian hunters who opt for this riflescope. In Germany, these riflescopes are now being used more often in the relevant target shooting disciplines. When used for hunting, this scope ensures that you can bag your fox up to 300 m in poor daylight, provided you use the appropriate cartridge. In Spain, there are a number of not quite so young chamois hunters who shoot with a .240 Weatherby and riflescopes of up to 20x at 300 m and beyond - either with the rifle resting on a support or using a sighting stick.

Technical Data
Magnification: 6.5-20
Objective: (mm) 50
Tube diameter: (inches) 1
Field of view: (feet at 100 yards) 17.7-5.7
Parallax: (yards) 50-infinity
Reticle Image Plane: (Magnifying) 2nd (no)
Exit pupil: (mm) 7.7-2.5
Eye relief: (inches) 3.5
Length: (inches) 15.59
Weight: (ounces) 21.83
MOA: 1/4
Windage/Elevation Adjustment: (inches) 45.36
Diopter Adj: +2/-3

If there is anything I can answer for you please let me know.

If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
212-753-5128
[email protected]
www.cameralandny.com

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom