YUKON DALL

C

cowboy57

HEY YUKON WHAT THE HELL,PM ME HOW DID THE HUNT GO. I DIDN'T GET TO GO THE 4TH SEASON ,HAD TO TURN MY TAG IN.TONY

HEY TONY......SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR ACCIDENT.....HOPE YOUR ON THE MEND & GOING TO BE HUNTIN SOON. I SAW ABOUT 100+ ELK & IT WAS A GOOD HUNT......I WILL SEND YOU A PM TOMORROW MORN ON ALL THE DETAILS...JUST GOT HOME.....THX.......YD.

howdy Dave, ya it screwed my whole hunting season.talked to Justin yesterday and he missed one, and Mike got one down,forgot to ask if it was bull or cow most likely a cow.i guess they broke down on the way over there.put a day behind,the fuel pump went out.not being able to go out and kill something is making me very very cranky even ground squirrel or coyote.watching hunting shows all day makes it worse.there always next year.tony

TONY......HANG IN THERE BUD.....BEING HOUSE BOUND SUCKS FOR SURE. HOW LONG YOU GONNA BE DOWN ??? I HEARD YOU GOT BUSTED UP PRETTY BAD IN THAT FALL.....HOPE YOUR MENDING WELL. SOUNDS LIKE THE BOYS GOT SOME WINTER ELK MEAT THOUGH.......TAKE CARE .......DAVE.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom