youth pheasant hunt pahvant wma

E

Elkanddeer98

Me and my cousin are going on the youth pheasant hunt this weekend on the pahvant WMA. I was wondering if anyone was going to be out there and would let us come along with their dog. This is my cousins first pheasant hunt so I want to give him a good experience. Thanks in advance.

I am sure that with the youth, 15 and under, there will be people there that will help you on the hunt. The signup got full in a hurry with the 50 in the morning and 50 in the afternoon. I did not get my granddaughter signed up in time. Are you signed up for the morning or the afternoon.

So how was the youth pheasant hunt. Were you pleased with the setup and did you have some good success? I hope you had a great time.

I had a great time. We didn't end up getting a dog but still had good success. We shot our birds within the first hour. My cousin hasn't done much pheasant hunting and he couldn't stop saying how much fun it was. It was a great experience. My dad was on vacation and I wish he could of been there. SFW sponsered the hunt and gave everyone t-shirts, hats, magazines, tagged all the birds like waterfowl are tagged, and they
Also were some of the nicest guys. They put a bird out in the field that had two bands and the lucky shooter would win a shotgun. SFW AND DWR did an amazing job.

My cousin and I.

8271img_20131109_102515_453.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom